GMO Foods in Chile

All topics related to food in Chile including, Chilean food, expat food favorites, exchanging recipes, where to shop, hard to find foods, substitute ingredients and foods, food quality, restaurants, and more. If you can eat it in Chile, post it here.
Forum rules
No advertising. Please post in the classifieds section.
HybridAmbassador

Re: GMO Foods in Chile

Postby HybridAmbassador » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:06 pm

Year Bayer, bought Monsanto.
I associate Bayer make with manufacturing mass murdering used in gas chambers! Don't want to use whom they killed en masses but you already know!
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

Andres

Re: GMO Foods in Chile

Postby Andres » Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:05 am

Be aware:
in the USA a crisis is intensifying over a cluster of spray drift events involving a new version of the herbicide dicamba.

In July farmers started posting social media shots of withered leaves and damaged crops.

It was later established hundreds of thousands of hectares of crops had been damaged by drifting clouds of dicamba.

Dicamba is not a new herbicide, but new versions developed by Monsanto and BASF, used on GM-resistance soybean crops were causing extensive damage to crops not bred to withstand them.

Authorities are now investigating how the herbicides were approved, without proper independent review from outside the companies,
Chile: My expectations are low. Very low.
I accept chaos. I'm not sure whether it accepts me.

Return to “Food in Chile”