The Trump Administration

Anything at all (keep it clean) goes here that does not fit in to any of the other forums.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

User avatar
eeuunikkeiexpat
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 6855
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Re: The Trump Administration

Postby eeuunikkeiexpat » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:58 am

JUNE 1, 2017
The Good Americans
by CJ HOPKINS
https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/06/01 ... americans/
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

Andres
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 2698
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 3:09 am
Location: in transit

Re: The Trump Administration

Postby Andres » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:30 pm

^yup
Chile: My expectations are low. Very low.
I accept chaos. I'm not sure whether it accepts me.

User avatar
nwdiver
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 2746
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC and Chile where ever it's Summer
Contact:

Re: The Trump Administration

Postby nwdiver » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:57 pm

Even the liquor companies are getting on the Trump bandwagon.......

https://mobile.twitter.com/librarian_ka ... 04/photo/1
It's all about the wine.

User avatar
nwdiver
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 2746
Joined: Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:45 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC and Chile where ever it's Summer
Contact:

Re: The Trump Administration

Postby nwdiver » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:06 pm

Andres wrote:
cali_chile48 wrote:Fact: In the past year alone, we have abundant, irrefutable evidence that the prez lies frequently.

Really, you call that a fact on which to base your assertions? The politician who does not lie is a rarity.

Fact: We have sworn testimony from the ex-director of the FBI that the prez had highly inappropriate conversations with him concerning an on-gong investigation.

Again, "inappropriate" statements. Give me a break.

Fact: There are numerous connections between people close to the prez and people close to Putin, including the current Attorney General and the prez's son-in-law, currently serving in the White House.

Is that the best you have?
And you never bother to observe the "connections" of most other politicians?

I do not trust Trump, nor his son-in-law, especially in regards to Israel . . . and I assure you, that is a much more dangerous "connection" than any connection he has to Russia.

The nature of the innuendo and accusations you blabber on about regarding Trump, it seems you turn a blind eye to the fact that the behaviour you comment on is (unfortunately) common amongst politicians. (That is one of the best reasons to depower the bastards.)

Haven't you ever wondered how Obama could pay many millions of dollars for his new Washington, District of Criminals home when he was paid a salary of only USD400,000 as president and USD174,000 as a senator?
"Lucky investments?" Yeah, right!

A "special prosecutor" and "lawsuits", in the recent environment of falsehoods and innuendo prove nothing but the fact that there are too many people foaming at the mouth (including you).

Yeah, Trump is a jerk, in some ways he is an ignorant idiot, and he is definitely a liar (for going back on several of his election positions), but your assertions do not hold water.



I think his "in office reported to congress" book deal was several million, 4M I seem to remember, then this one kind of sealed it.......

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03 ... emoir.html


He aint a poor politico no more.......
It's all about the wine.

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 15206
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Frutillar, Chile
Contact:

Re: The Trump Administration

Postby admin » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:14 pm

The targeting of u.s. military veterns by russia:

http://foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/there- ... 1796028471
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

frozen-north
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 1546
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:28 am

Re: The Trump Administration

Postby frozen-north » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:43 pm

eeuunikkeiexpat wrote:
JUNE 1, 2017
The Good Americans
by CJ HOPKINS

https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/06/01 ... americans/



Those that oppose Trump are Nazis??

This does not make these Good Americans accomplices to any alleged atrocities perpetrated by their elected government. The United States isn’t Nazi Germany.

Alright, I know you’re probably thinking that sounds a lot like the rationalizations the Good Germans used to excuse themselves for not resisting the horrors of the Nazis, but it isn’t the same kind of thing at all. The Good Americans are resisting … they’re resisting Trump,

Parroting the mindless propaganda pumped out by a global network of corporate media that Joseph Goebbels would have given Hitler’s other nut to control.


User avatar
eeuunikkeiexpat
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 6855
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Re: The Trump Administration

Postby eeuunikkeiexpat » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:40 pm

Nazi-like in their credulous unquestioning of the supposed claims many from what could be considered real Nazi-like in methods corp-gov deep state organizations and not even seeing a glimpse of the big picture of which they are participating in like Good Americans.

I'm with a former Democratic presidential candidate from decades back that came out a couple of months ago on this, Trump is not the issue, it is what is happening and the final implications this means for the sham that is the US which is supposedly controlled by the represented people.

As usual, the rest of the content of the article is intentionally ignored.
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

User avatar
cali_chile48
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 1017
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:08 pm
Location: Concepcion

Re: The Trump Administration

Postby cali_chile48 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:58 am

Call me naive and idealistic, but I still believe it is possible to be a good American without being a Good American. We can believe in the best of what the US is, or was, or could be, without being blind to the dangers of corporate dominance and embedded rouges in the intel community. The current resident of the White House IS a danger, partly because he actively undermines some of the basic principles of government (like co-equal branches and transparency), and partly because he draws so much attention to himself that the deeper problems are not addressed as they should be.

Andres
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 2698
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 3:09 am
Location: in transit

Re: The Trump Administration

Postby Andres » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

frozen-north wrote:
eeuunikkeiexpat wrote:
JUNE 1, 2017
The Good Americans
by CJ HOPKINS
https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/06/01 ... americans/

Those that oppose Trump are Nazis??

The article did not say that.
You did.
Chile: My expectations are low. Very low.
I accept chaos. I'm not sure whether it accepts me.

frozen-north
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 1546
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:28 am

Re: The Trump Administration

Postby frozen-north » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Andres wrote:
The article did not say that.
You did.



I believe that is what is called 'inuendo'. And I believe you often complain about it.

Andres
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 2698
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 3:09 am
Location: in transit

Re: The Trump Administration

Postby Andres » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:00 pm

cali_chile48 wrote:Call me naive and idealistic, but I still believe it is possible to be a good American without being a Good American. We can believe in the best of what the US is, or was, or could be, without being blind to the dangers of corporate dominance and embedded rouges in the intel community. The current resident of the White House IS a danger, partly because he actively undermines some of the basic principles of government (like co-equal branches and transparency), and partly because he draws so much attention to himself that the deeper problems are not addressed as they should be.

What you are naive about is that EVERY President in recent history (for decades, including Trump) has been a danger, and has undermined the basic principles of government.

Despite Trump's changes in policy and position from when he was a candidate to now, O'bomber still holds the mantle of this century's greatest liar. George W comes a close second. Trump has another three years and seven months (or seven years and seven months) to trump them.

For reasons unknown you harp on about Trump with vitriol and little or no facts.
Your lack of credible basis for your opinions make you an excellent strawman.
Chile: My expectations are low. Very low.
I accept chaos. I'm not sure whether it accepts me.

Andres
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 2698
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 3:09 am
Location: in transit

Re: The Trump Administration

Postby Andres » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:01 pm

frozen-north wrote:
Andres wrote:The article did not say that.
You did.

I believe that is what is called 'inuendo'. And I believe you often complain about it.

No, it was not even innuendo.
You did not (or refused to) understand the point the author was making.
Chile: My expectations are low. Very low.
I accept chaos. I'm not sure whether it accepts me.


Return to “Lobby”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests