The State of the States

Anything at all (keep it clean) goes here that does not fit in to any of the other forums.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

john

Re: The State of the States

Postby john » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:52 pm

at46 wrote:
john wrote: I have been unable to find any evidence that substantiates Clinton Foundation money was used to fund Hillary Clinton's election campaigns.

Have you tried WP or NYT? :)

I spent quite a while googling but didn't come up with anything.
One must care about a world one will not see.
--- Bertrand Russell

at46

Postby at46 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:58 pm

john wrote:
at46 wrote:
john wrote: I have been unable to find any evidence that substantiates Clinton Foundation money was used to fund Hillary Clinton's election campaigns.

Could it be because those 30 thousand of Clinton's bleached emails were XXX.XXX@google.com?

john

Postby john » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:07 pm

at46 wrote:
john wrote:
at46 wrote:

Could it be because those 30 thousand of Clinton's bleached emails were XXX.XXX@google.com?

Me thinks you're grasping at straws. :)
--- Bertrand Russell

at46

Postby at46 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:16 pm

john wrote:
at46 wrote:
john wrote:
at46 wrote:

It's all about doing it in good company though http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/0 ... -campaign/

john

Postby john » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:49 pm

at46 wrote:
john wrote:
at46 wrote:
john wrote:
at46 wrote:

It's all about doing it in good company though http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/06/0 ... -campaign/

That is pretty funny! :)
--- Bertrand Russell

Andres

Postby Andres » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:47 pm

john wrote:
at46 wrote:the only Stockholm syndrome symptoms I have ever experienced were as a result of having been kidnapped and placed in bondage by two beautiful blondes.

You are lucky you didn't get accused of rape.
But then, perhaps the US government is not trying to incarcerate you.
Chile: My expectations are low. Very low.
Blessed are they who have nothing to say and can not be persuaded to say it.

john

Postby john » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:18 pm

Andres wrote:
john wrote:
at46 wrote:the only Stockholm syndrome symptoms I have ever experienced were as a result of having been kidnapped and placed in bondage by two beautiful blondes.

You are lucky you didn't get accused of rape.
But then, perhaps the US government is not trying to incarcerate you.

I must have exceeded expectations. :)
Yeah, the whole Assange WikiLeaks situation smells...don't believe in coincidences. :wink:

Sweden authorizes INTERPOL to make Red Notice for WikiLeaks founder
https://www.interpol.int/en/News-and-me ... 2010/PR101
--- Bertrand Russell

john

Postby john » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:15 pm

Interesting comments from Daniel Ellsberg, in particular his suggestions for Trump re: Russia

Daniel Ellsberg: We're About to See a Fascist Regime Take Office in Washington
http://www.readersupportednews.org/news ... washington

Just coincidence? :wink:

FBI director James Comey: There is no Evidence That The Russians Hacked The Trump Campaign
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-director ... 34126.html
--- Bertrand Russell

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:46 am

I have not has a chance to read the "report" on the hacking. From everything I have seen, it seems to say nothing about anything. I would not expect a whole lot of detail on methods and sources in a declassified report.

What did catch my attention was something snowden said recently about the sort of intel that the U.S. might have that would allow them to confirm that russia was involved.

Essentially, he said the U.S. can trace the route of any information, pretty much anywhere in the world, especially in retrospect.

I started thinking about what he meant by that, and it is really a pretty easy trick, if you got the computing horsepower and access.

It goes something like this.

The U.S. has observation points on the internet everywhere. They can see all data packets traversing everywhere, even if they can not read say encrypted data, they can still see it move from point A, to B, to C, and then a million copies to where ever. They create hashes of the data (mathematical sums or finger prints of what the data looks like). So, for example, the NSA (and everyone else too) seems to have access to yahoo networks. They have other monitoring points say in Russia, Ukrain, China, various trans-atlantic data cables, and so on. If the data passes one of those monitoring points, they hash it, and compare it to data seen at other points around the globe. This way, they don't even need to keep a copy of the data, they just need to track it. It is basically cookies for all data on the internet. It also keeps them from needing to keep multiple copies of the same data, once it is seen anywhere on the globe (saves money and computing resources). So, any time they want to know where a piece of data went, even if they don't know what was in the data specifically, they can map it's progress across the internet. This is what they are really talking about when they talk about "meta data". No one cares about the 5000 email addresses in your spam, and they don't need to keep a copy of all 5,000 emails. hash once and forget.

I do something similar in my own networks to keep from backing up the same data, over and over again. I am only interested in backing up data that has changed since the last copy was made.

So, it is completely plausible in my view that they can see that data went from say yahoo email, to the kremlin or russian goverment hackers, then back to say wikileaks. Since they know exactly what was in the data (what the email looked like), even modified versions are comparable.

In fact, it is such a common and well known I am a little baffled by why they simply did not release it to shut-up the critics. that they did not release it is almost more suspicious than them having that capability at all.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Postby eeuunikkeiexpat » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:13 am

I guess the deep state CIA eventually finally made a full circle to attempt to topple a homie regime after helping topple over a hundred outside the US since the end of WWII.

Proof from the report:
"Judgments are not intended to imply that we have proof that shows something to be a fact. Assessments are based on collected information, which is often incomplete or fragmentary, as well as logic, argumentation, and precedents."

Need solid proof: like fotos of ballistic missiles in Cuba type proof. If it exists, the NSA has it, so where is it?
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

eeuunikkeiexpat

Postby eeuunikkeiexpat » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:20 am

Regarding Wikileaks, compared to the CIA and MSM, who has printed false news, point to the false info Assange has leaked?
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

eeuunikkeiexpat

Postby eeuunikkeiexpat » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:17 pm

--eeuunikkeiexpat

Return to “Lobby”