Re: Let's network, amigos!

Postby Chuck J 3.0 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:45 pm

patagoniax wrote:
bzakka wrote:Well, any real people who want to network in Santiago, just send me a private message. Cheers!

Hasta luego, y gracias por todo el pescado.

Px, I believe this gentleman is inferring that you are not "real". :D

In an (admittedly) weak attempt to contribute something useful to bzakka, I suggest you and General O Higgins get your heads together and work something out. Ya know? Like start a business together. Everybody and their cousin Jose is looking for a nice cozy postion where they don't have to do too much work and get paid well for it. Hey, all the room is at the top! Why fight the crowds for table scraps? Be an employer. Start a company. Scheme to get the Chilean goobermint to grant you that 50k USD or whatever it is. Be an entrepeneur. You certainly wouldn't have any real competition in Chile. You two sound like smart guys, do you have any street smarts?
"Betting against gold is the same as betting on governments. He who bets on governments and government money bets against 6000 years of recorded human history." - Charles de Gaulle
Chuck J 3.0

Postby General_Ohiggins » Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:48 pm

Chuck J 3.0 wrote:
patagoniax wrote:
bzakka wrote:Well, any real people who want to network in Santiago, just send me a private message. Cheers!

Hasta luego, y gracias por todo el pescado.

Px, I believe this gentleman is inferring that you are not "real". :D

In an (admittedly) weak attempt to contribute something useful to bzakka, I suggest you and General O Higgins get your heads together and work something out. Ya know? Like start a business together. Everybody and their cousin Jose is looking for a nice cozy postion where they don't have to do too much work and get paid well for it. Hey, all the room is at the top! Why fight the crowds for table scraps? Be an employer. Start a company. Scheme to get the Chilean goobermint to grant you that 50k USD or whatever it is. Be an entrepeneur. You certainly wouldn't have any real competition in Chile. You two sound like smart guys, do you have any street smarts?

Good one!
General_Ohiggins

Postby admin » Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:28 pm

px, rude? naaaa

He will need to check the Smith and Wesson at the door however.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: http://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-470-9653, in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.
admin
Site Admin

Postby momof3 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:13 pm

patagoniax wrote:
bzakka wrote: Enjoy that latte..

Enjoy....latte... in Chile?

Your sarcasm must be exceptionally well developed and fairly devastating indeed.

No no, he means that one and only latte that I thoroughly enjoyed yesterday here, yes, here in Chile. I should post this on the food thread and share the buenas nuevas.
We agree to disagree.
momof3

Previous

Return to Jobs in Chile and Work Related Issues in Chile