Applying for Permanent Residency, Foreign Worker Ingresos selection

Anything related to legal issues, immigration, problems, regulations, tax issues, or any other law or legal related problem in Chile. Moderated By A Chilean Attorney.

Moderator: Zvalenzuela

vamoschile

Applying for Permanent Residency, Foreign Worker Ingresos selection

Post by vamoschile » Fri May 15, 2020 1:40 am

All,

I am trying to apply for my permanent residency and I work for an company in the USA that lets me work remote. The permanent residency application asks to acreditar ingresos. Which option do you think I should select, each option other then No percibo ingresos acreditables requires documents uploaded and they dont seem to have anything to do with foreign jobs. FYI I am married to a Chilean and maybe I just put No percibo ingresos acreditables and its not an issue. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks

Jamers41

Re: Applying for Permanent Residency, Foreign Worker Ingresos selection

Post by Jamers41 » Sat May 16, 2020 2:37 pm

vamoschile wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 1:40 am
All,

I am trying to apply for my permanent residency and I work for an company in the USA that lets me work remote. The permanent residency application asks to acreditar ingresos. Which option do you think I should select, each option other then No percibo ingresos acreditables requires documents uploaded and they dont seem to have anything to do with foreign jobs. FYI I am married to a Chilean and maybe I just put No percibo ingresos acreditables and its not an issue. Please let me know what you think.

Thanks
Not gonna lie, I don't remember if this requirement existed when I obtained my permanent residency nor what I did. Do you not have a local bank account? If so, can you show transfers regularly coming into the account from abroad?

Jamers41

Post by Jamers41 » Sat May 16, 2020 2:38 pm

vamoschile wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 1:40 am
All,

Thanks
Not gonna lie, I don't remember if this requirement existed when I obtained my permanent residency nor what I did. Do you not have a local bank account? If so, can you show transfers regularly coming into the account from abroad?

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Sat May 16, 2020 3:42 pm

Wouldn't it be sooooo much easier to apply for PD via married to a Chilean and then use the easier financial proofs for TE-10?
There are two ways to be fooled.

One is to believe what isn't true;

the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

- Søren Kierkegaard

GAminer

Post by GAminer » Sat May 16, 2020 5:42 pm

I would call the extranjeria and ask them what documents you need to submit. Believe it or not the call center was actually pretty helpful when I was applying for permanent residency 2 years ago.