need driver with car to drive my family from Pucon to Olmue area

Buy, Sell, Trade, or just give away things with other members of the Chile forum community. Postings will run for 15 days.
Forum rules
Link restrictions are lifted in the Chile Classifieds section for New Users to the Chile Forum. Only one link per post is permitted. ALL posts must be an offer for something for sale IN CHILE. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY FORUM ADMIN!! NO DISCUSSIONS OF OTHER SUBJECTS. ALL POSTS MUST BE DIRECT QUESTIONS TO THE OP, ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.
gardengal64

need driver with car to drive my family from Pucon to Olmue area

Post by gardengal64 » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:56 pm

We need a ride for the 3 of us and our luggage 7-8 bags/suitcases from Pucon to Olmue area this week. We are relocating.
What would you charge? Car should be at least large enough for all of us--not too small.

admin
Site Admin

Re: need driver with car to drive my family from Pucon to Olmue area

Post by admin » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:10 pm

gardengal64 wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:56 pm
We need a ride for the 3 of us and our luggage 7-8 bags/suitcases from Pucon to Olmue area this week. We are relocating.
What would you charge? Car should be at least large enough for all of us--not too small.
middle of a pandemic?

that is a hard one.

there are all kinds of tourist shuttle vans in pucon (i imagine are very empty).
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.