Chile in top three for...

Chile Investment, how to invest in Chile, what to watch out for when investing, economic issues, currency exchange in Chile, and more.
tiagoabner

Re: Chile in top three for...

Post by tiagoabner » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:06 am

Dude, you don't need to create a topic whenever you want to ask a question. Consolidate them all on a single post, don't spam.
I'm NOT your lawyer, accountant or financial planner. All information at this post should be considered for your entertainment only. Consult a professional before making a decision regarding whatever topic was mentioned in this post.

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:21 am

Chileans are only really productive when it is in their direct personal interest, other than that, the average worker sees work as a traditional place to socialize and thus the long hours with low productivity.
There are two ways to be fooled.

One is to believe what isn't true;

the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

- Søren Kierkegaard

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:26 am

tiagoabner wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:06 am
Dude, you don't need to create a topic whenever you want to ask a question. Consolidate them all on a single post, don't spam.
Actually, I was ready to start deleting posts when I saw the amount of threads kicked to the top by the same poster. Initially looked like a Friday night spam attack :P

But kudos to the poster who appears to be much more informed and intelligent than the average newcomer poster.
There are two ways to be fooled.

One is to believe what isn't true;

the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

- Søren Kierkegaard

GAminer

Post by GAminer » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:44 am

If you have to be sold on Chile then it is probably not the place for you. You need to visit and decide for yourself.

tiagoabner

Post by tiagoabner » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:11 am

eeuunikkeiexpat wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:26 am
tiagoabner wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:06 am
Actually, I was ready to start deleting posts when I saw the amount of threads kicked to the top by the same poster. Initially looked like a Friday night spam attack :P

But kudos to the poster who appears to be much more informed and intelligent than the average newcomer poster.
I don't think it's a spammer. If it is, it looks like a really well informed one.
I'm NOT your lawyer, accountant or financial planner. All information at this post should be considered for your entertainment only. Consult a professional before making a decision regarding whatever topic was mentioned in this post.