ServiEstado open on saturdays?

General topics related to Living in Chile
thisisreallycomplicated

ServiEstado open on saturdays?

Post by thisisreallycomplicated » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:24 am

Does anyone happen to know if ServiEstado is open on saturday's now (assuming they haven't been burned down)? I found this web page that gives their new civil unrest hours, but it doesn't mention which days those hours are for.
https://www.bancoestado.cl/imagenes/_ca ... erviestado

Thanks.
“Now it’s conspiracy – they’ve made that something that should not even be entertained for a minute, that powerful people might get together and have a plan. Doesn’t happen, you’re a kook, you’re a conspiracy buff!” – George Carlin

RuneTheChookcha

Re: ServiEstado open on saturdays?

Post by RuneTheChookcha » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:41 am

My local ServiEstado is, but the webpage you linked is not telling the truth, unfortunately.

Thus, It is showing these two branches (nearest to me in Valpo) open, while they are thoroughly and totally closed in reality, Incl. their ATM machines.

5 Valparaíso Almendral Chacabuco 2701
5 Valparaíso Avda. Argentina Av. Argentina 521 Loc. 7

And though my ServiEstado is working (entrance guarded by a number of carabineros outside, and the bank security inside), both of the ATM are broken.

thisisreallycomplicated

Post by thisisreallycomplicated » Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:45 am

RuneTheChookcha wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:41 am
My local ServiEstado is, but the webpage you linked is not telling the truth, unfortunately.
Thanks. As long as they're still generally open on Saturday, I should be able to find one. I don't think things are as bad here, as they are there.
“Now it’s conspiracy – they’ve made that something that should not even be entertained for a minute, that powerful people might get together and have a plan. Doesn’t happen, you’re a kook, you’re a conspiracy buff!” – George Carlin

thisisreallycomplicated

Post by thisisreallycomplicated » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:41 pm

That worked, they were open until 4 today. It's the first time I've been to La Serena since all this started. What a mess.