Who will be the next US president?

Anything at all (keep it clean) goes here that does not fit in to any of the other forums.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

El Zorro

Who will be the next US president?

Post by El Zorro » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:35 am

About a year ago, it occurred to me that if anybody could become president on the Democrats' side, it would be Tom Steyer, but he needs to have surgery to get rid of those bags under his eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy becomes a farce when politicians put themselves up for sale.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Who will be our next president?

Post by admin » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:03 am

that is easy. Mike Pence.

Sorry, you walked in to that one. :lol:
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

mem

Post by mem » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:48 am

And here I thought this would be a stimulating thread about who comes after Pinera ; )

Britkid

Post by Britkid » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:09 am

Exactly, thought "our" means Chile on a Chile forum. By the way, the media is missing the fact that in recent weeks Elizabeth Warren has become the favourite on betting markets to get the nomination. Biden is currently second favourite.

mem

Post by mem » Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:05 pm

Britkid wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:09 am
Exactly, thought "our" means Chile on a Chile forum. By the way, the media is missing the fact that in recent weeks Elizabeth Warren has become the favourite on betting markets to get the nomination. Biden is currently second favourite.
Well the scuttlebutt is that hillary is running again and has already made a deal with Warren to be her vp running mate. Notice the recent hillary appearances in the media, talk shows, news, etc? Not a cowinkydink i suspect. Rather than her spending time and money doing primary competition she is taking a page from the tortoise playback and letting the dnc field thin itself out. Quid pro Joe is already a dead man walking.

but ANNNNNYYYYYWAYYYYY...how about who comes after Pinera? Will gordita make yet a another run at it or is she more interested in working for the global nwo?

41southchile

Post by 41southchile » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:08 pm

mem wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:48 am
And here I thought this would be a stimulating thread about who comes after Pinera ; )
🤣that's a good question too.
Comuna Loncotoro Lakes Region Chile

41southchile

Post by 41southchile » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:11 pm

Britkid wrote:
Sanders had a heart attack I heard, a mild one. I think Warren might be ok, capitalism re-boot. What about the couple of brave souls that want a Republican primary to replace Trump 🤣?

41southchile

Post by 41southchile » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:13 pm

mem wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 12:05 pm
Britkid wrote:
Well the scuttlebutt is that hillary is running again and has already made a deal with Warren to be her vp running mate. Notice the recent hillary appearances in the media, talk shows, news, etc? Not a cowinkydink i suspect. Rather than her spending time and money doing primary competition she is taking a page from the tortoise playback and letting the dnc field thin itself out. Quid pro Joe is already a dead man walking.

but ANNNNNYYYYYWAYYYYY...how about who comes after Pinera? Will gordita make yet a another run at it or is she more interested in working for the global nwo?
When Hilary was in NZ a while ago she gave an interview and said she would not stand, she was over that or words to that affect, must say I am totally disillusioned so far with the options and front runners for the race to face Trump. Guess we will see what happens with H.

mem

Post by mem » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:18 pm

41southchile wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:13 pm
mem wrote:
Britkid wrote:

When Hilary was in NZ a while ago she gave an interview and said she would not stand, she was over that or words to that affect, must say I am totally disillusioned so far with the options and front runners for the race to face Trump. Guess we will see what happens with H.
Well its probably "a move"...play the reluctant candidate who didnt really want to run again, and then be the white night saving the day of the DNC...only for the "good of the country" ya know. I'd tend to believe michelle obama more when she says she wont run than hillary

41southchile

Post by 41southchile » Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:41 pm

mem wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:18 pm
41southchile wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:13 pm
mem wrote:
Britkid wrote:

Well its probably "a move"...play the reluctant candidate who didnt really want to run again, and then be the white night saving the day of the DNC...only for the "good of the country" ya know. I'd tend to believe michelle obama more when she says she wont run than hillary
True that, well if Hilarys ego gets the better of her and she steps in , then it's a given that it's going to be 4 more years of Trump , then god help us all.