Lawyer to help with permanent residency?

Anything related to legal issues, immigration, problems, regulations, tax issues, or any other law or legal related problem in Chile. Moderated By A Chilean Attorney.

Moderator: Zvalenzuela

JohnG

Lawyer to help with permanent residency?

Post by JohnG » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:19 pm

I am originally from the United States and I have been living in Chile on a Work Visa for 2 years. I am married to a Chilena and we were married in January 2019 in Chile.

I am looking for some assistance obtaining my permanent residency in Chile. My temporary residency expires in January 2020 and the process was not easy the second time around. I do not feel like going through the permanent visa process without assistance.

Anyone know of anybody trustworthy offering these services? I've tried e-mailing Spencer Global a few times without any response to my questions.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Lawyer to help with permanent residency?

Post by admin » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:18 pm

huumm, will look through the email again this weekend to see if i missed anyone.

we are backed-up bit with recent work / holidays.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

JohnG

Post by JohnG » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:40 pm

Oh ok, thank you.

Zenth

Post by Zenth » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:23 am

Stick with the admin...

mem

Post by mem » Sat Aug 17, 2019 1:51 pm

JohnG wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:19 pm
I am originally from the United States and I have been living in Chile on a Work Visa for 2 years. I am married to a Chilena and we were married in January 2019 in Chile.

I am looking for some assistance obtaining my permanent residency in Chile. My temporary residency expires in January 2020 and the process was not easy the second time around. I do not feel like going through the permanent visa process without assistance.

Anyone know of anybody trustworthy offering these services? I've tried e-mailing Spencer Global a few times without any response to my questions.
John G - can you describe the challenges you had on the second year of the work visa?