1 Bed Apartment for Sale in Las Condes

Buy, Sell, Trade, or just give away things with other members of the Chile forum community. Postings will run for 15 days.
Forum rules
Link restrictions are lifted in the Chile Classifieds section for New Users to the Chile Forum. Only one link per post is permitted. ALL posts must be an offer for something for sale IN CHILE. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY FORUM ADMIN!! NO DISCUSSIONS OF OTHER SUBJECTS. ALL POSTS MUST BE DIRECT QUESTIONS TO THE OP, ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.
ppc clicks

1 Bed Apartment for Sale in Las Condes

Post by ppc clicks » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:25 pm

I´m selling a 1 bed apartment in the Icono building, right next to Escuela Militar metro, in Las Condes.
The flat has been rented to the same tenant for more than 3 years with no hassle for 450,000 pesos a month + gastos. They would be happy to sign another rental contract and stay or they can leave if that is what is desired.

The asking price is 130,000,000 CLP and I would be open to a transfer to a European bank account in Euros or USD if this helps. Or it can be a straight forward payment in Chilean pesos to my Chilean bank.

It is listed here:
http://www.portalinmobiliario.com/venta ... ersion-uda

admin
Site Admin

Re: 1 Bed Apartment for Sale in Las Condes

Post by admin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:51 pm

o.k., I need to warn any buyer against doing a direct transfer of any kind for real estate, without a fully registered title. In los condes, that could be 4 to 6 weeks or more, in which they essentially have zero security to either get their money back nor own an apartment.

That is why bank counter checks is traditionally escrowed at a notary, to solve that problem. If the registry reject the transfer, then the buyer get's their money back.

The only time we have had these sorts of transfers work, is when the seller sucks up the risk over that time (also not recommended). typicaly among friends and family, and even done with extreme caution.

so just overall, those sorts of transactions are trouble for everyone involved.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

admin
Site Admin

Re: 1 Bed Apartment for Sale in Las Condes

Post by admin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:06 pm

oh, and for 80% of the buyers in the market using a mortgage, it will be out of their hands. banks simply will not let them do it.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.