matching a paint color

General topics related to Living in Chile
thisisreallycomplicated

matching a paint color

Post by thisisreallycomplicated » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:39 am

Does anyone here know if Sodimac matches paint colors? And what color matching is called here? I might rent a house that needs painting. But I'd rather just touch up what's already there, and avoid most of the paint fumes. Thanks.
“Now it’s conspiracy – they’ve made that something that should not even be entertained for a minute, that powerful people might get together and have a plan. Doesn’t happen, you’re a kook, you’re a conspiracy buff!” – George Carlin

at46

Re: matching a paint color

Post by at46 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:40 am

They do, although I'm not sure what it's called here. Results vary greatly - from a complete mismatch in Sodimac at Estacion Central to an amazing 100% match in Lo Barnechea.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:55 am

yea they have a paint mixing booth. still far more art than science.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

thisisreallycomplicated

Post by thisisreallycomplicated » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:23 pm

Thanks. It sounds like it's worth a try. If I rent this house, I'll try washing the walls first. And if that doesn't work, I'll try some touchup paint. It doesn't have to be perfect.
“Now it’s conspiracy – they’ve made that something that should not even be entertained for a minute, that powerful people might get together and have a plan. Doesn’t happen, you’re a kook, you’re a conspiracy buff!” – George Carlin