Help... Want to immigrate from south africa

Introduce yourself, discover who else is here, and get news and information about the forum. Most of all, tell us what Chile means for you.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

Het1974

Help... Want to immigrate from south africa

Post by Het1974 » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:32 am

Hi to all out there.... Not sure how this work though... My first forum ever I am on... Lol... So excuse me. My husband and I with 2 sibling desperately wants to immigrate from south Africa.... My husband has been working for 1 company for the past 19 years.... I am a homemaker but has experience in marketing and management. Everywhere we have to have major amounts of money in bank accounts and we don't have those large amounts... Not that we don't have money but just not those amounts they require... Then another problem is is to get companies that will hire him.... He has been in cash in transit for 19 yrs... What can we do.... We want to get out of here... So worried about my kiddies safety.... Please help or advise please

mem

Re: Help... Want to immigrate from south africa

Post by mem » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:10 am

Can you be more specific about the danger you feel your family is in? And also what kind of work (not sure what you mean about cash in transit) your husband, and siblings have done for employment or can do if you were to move?
How old are your children?

Have you already liquidated to cash and cash equivalents or do you still have assets that are tied up in SA? I ask to get a sense of your timeframe. Want/ready to move now or more like at some point in the next year or two,etc?

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:20 pm

yea i think you are going to need to break all that up in to specific, bitse size questions.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

bert.douglas

Post by bert.douglas » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:46 pm

English seems not to be her first language.
I am thinking that "siblings of husband and wife" is mistake.