Where to look for 6 month rental?

General topics related to Living in Chile
coffeecup333

Where to look for 6 month rental?

Post by coffeecup333 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:08 pm

Looking for a short term, 6 month (with the possibility to renew) unfurnished/furnished rental in Vitacura, Santiago. Anyone have any leads on where I can look?

paladin

Re: Where to look for 6 month rental?

Post by paladin » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:29 pm

I have a 1 bedroom apt in El Golf , pretty close to Vitacura ( calle Hamlet) which will be available towards the end of September if you are interested. Unlike your present landlord, I do insist on a notarised contract, I have happy renters in the places I own, and I do return the deposits once the final bills are paid. If you want to contact me, just send me a PM.

coffeecup333

Post by coffeecup333 » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:34 pm

Thank you for the offer but I am looking for a 2 bedroom. I am glad to hear that you seem fair to your tenants. I hope the next time around I also get the same experience.

paladin

Post by paladin » Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:39 am

coffeecup333 wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:34 pm
Thank you for the offer but I am looking for a 2 bedroom. I am glad to hear that you seem fair to your tenants. I hope the next time around I also get the same experience.

No problem ; I hope you find what you need, although not many landlords want to rent for less than 12months. If you want, I can give you the name of the corredora that I use, who is very reliable, and sometimes has places that are not advertised . If you want furnished, that’s a different matter, and maybe <BANNED LINK> could help