chile's migration crisis

Anything related to legal issues, immigration, problems, regulations, tax issues, or any other law or legal related problem in Chile. Moderated By A Chilean Attorney.

Moderator: Zvalenzuela

admin
Site Admin

Re: chile's migration crisis

Post by admin » Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:21 pm

Here is the thing.

I am all for standardizing international migration. Hell, I am even o.k. with the idea of someday giving up international boarders. However, the World is nowhere close to that point.

There is this strange assumption by the supporters of this pact, that assumes all countries are equipped to handle migration. That mass migration has no consequences on the receiving country; nor, the country they are leaving. In fact, if all countries were equipped to handle it, there would not be nearly as much migration. People, for the most part, would be happy where they are at.

I am against this 'default' to accept all migrants, for a bunch of reasons.

Chief among them, that in a lot of the world, people's identification simply can not be trusted. Who are they?

Over half the countries signing this agreement, can not even positively identify their own citizens. How many do they have? Where are they? How many are they?

I have a whole inbox of email from people from all over the World, that I can not accept as clients, because I can not trust their identification nor verify who they are (not without spending tens of thousands of dollars). Can I really trust a birth certificate, a passport, from Syria? How about Pakistan? how about Iran? There are large groups and classes of migrants, that have no identification at all.

Yea, I know there was an attempt to address it in that pact, but that is not sufficient. Until, you can positively identify the people moving across the boarders, the rest of it makes no sense at all.

You know what this smells like. It is the same frigen mistake the European Union made, in undermining the democratic process in favor of making administrative decisions by European technocrats. It is the same mistake the EU made when they ran around adding countries left and right that were not ready to join the EU. It is this just blow-up the system, by treating all countries equally, when they simply are not ready. It is biting the EU in the rear, and threatening to blow-up the whole project. So, do you want to make the same mistake with the entire globe?

This like in reaction to the brexit, EU is pushing to double down on migration to prove the British wrong; when right now the evidence is that unlimited migration is not going well in the EU.

Start with small, regional, manageable projects. Test a bit. study it. reform the plan. test a lot more. Once you got a few objectives working, move on to a few others on the wish list.

This all or nothing suicide pact they want to jump in to, for the entire world, is just crazy.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

at46

Post by at46 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:11 pm

admin wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 3:21 pm

You know what this smells like. It is the same frigen mistake the European Union made, in undermining the democratic process in favor of making administrative decisions by European technocrats. It is the same mistake the EU made when they ran around adding countries left and right that were not ready to join the EU. It is this just blow-up the system, by treating all countries equally, when they simply are not ready. It is biting the EU in the rear, and threatening to blow-up the whole project. So, do you want to make the same mistake with the entire globe?
EU did not make any mistakes taking all those countries in. It's the 4th German Reich and Germany is the one that benefited the most by destroying competition in those countries, sucking their brains out and loading them up with good German debt. The elephant in the china shop is China, with all the technology, market size and military power to stifle any competition out there. Does anyone have any doubts that China will turn EU into a US-type wasteland, given free market access? China's London-based friends are using alien immigration to set back Germany's advance, ditto gillets jeunes. For important resource countries like Chile a hundred thousand aliens is all that's needed to keep the government toe the line.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:52 pm

Nothing to do with Chile migration but, why is Gillets Jeunes crowd movement still going on in France when the Napoleon Macron announced that for the time being, there will be no gas tax rise to the masses? Also there are new rumors that Vladimir Putin is instigating its riots? What gives?
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

at46

Post by at46 » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:26 pm

The Brits instigating gillets jeunes is their parting gift to EU, as in 'If I can't have you, no one will have you'. Putin's view is he doesn't want the German gorilla monster in the Kremlin. So whatever distracts that monster from Russia and weakens him, is good enough for Putin.

bert.douglas

Post by bert.douglas » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:29 pm

HybridAmbassador wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:52 pm
... why is Gillets Jeunes crowd movement still going on in France when the Napoleon Macron announced that for the time being, there will be no gas tax rise to the masses? ...
Crowds are not generally rational, once they get some momentum.
Besides there are a lot of other problems in France. This most recent additional tax is just the straw that broke the camel's back. People are still struggling under too many regulations and taxes.

Did you ever think to ask, from where came all the yellow jackets? Well it was a government regulation. Not long ago. Every single driver was forced buy a yellow jacket and keep it in his/her car. The ostensible reason is for safety in case your car is disabled. Supposedly, If you wear the yellow jacket, other motorists will be able to see you and avoid hitting you while you are walking along the road.

But this is nanny state over-reach. And I think there is some corruption involved too. The company making the yellow jackets probably has a political connection.

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:34 pm

So Chile copied the Frenchies with the yellow jacket requirement. Tread carefully Chile elite!!! :alien:
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

41southchile

Post by 41southchile » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:40 pm

bert.douglas wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:29 pm
HybridAmbassador wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:52 pm
... why is Gillets Jeunes crowd movement still going on in France when the Napoleon Macron announced that for the time being, there will be no gas tax rise to the masses? ...
Crowds are not generally rational, once they get some momentum.
Besides there are a lot of other problems in France. This most recent additional tax is just the straw that broke the camel's back. People are still struggling under too many regulations and taxes.
Very true, also they want less taxes but more social sevices? Something about having their cake and eating it too, or being France was that let them eat cake?
This article I found interesting
https://www.lawliberty.org/2018/12/10/p ... es-macron/
In the Lakes Region Chile for 6 years. It looks like New Zealand in some ways, and is nearly at the bottom of the world too, but there the similarities end.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:32 pm

well a long absent visitor is back in chile: measles.

guess who brought it?

https://m.cooperativa.cl/noticias/pais/ ... 65311.html

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

fraggle092

Post by fraggle092 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:38 am

I suspect the main reason that Chile abstained from signing the treaty is down to this guy:
images.jpg
images.jpg (7.21 KiB) Viewed 110 times
Après moi, le déluge

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:49 pm

fraggle092 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:38 am
I suspect the main reason that Chile abstained from signing the treaty is down to this guy:
images.jpg
yea it was brought up in a report this morning that the pinera administration gave marching orders to everyone to not sign any international agreements that would create an obligation that would compromise the soverienty of chile.

thank evo!

mem

Post by mem » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:30 pm

fraggle092 wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:38 am
images.jpg
Was it the guy or the guys haircut? Even a Simon cowell cut would be an improvement and that is saying something

Say what you will about Chile, but at least male haircuts are not appalling. I will not mention the dreadlocked crosswalk jugglers...

mem

Post by mem » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:34 pm

I bet senora gordita was fuming when Chile backed out of the migration pact. Just imagine the shame she was cloaked in while gladhanding around the UN. Ouchy