What unexpected initiative will Trump attempt to accomplish?

Anything at all (keep it clean) goes here that does not fit in to any of the other forums.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

Billhere

Re: What unexpected initiative will Trump attempt to accomplish?

Post by Billhere » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:23 pm

at46 wrote:From The Young Turks last night:
"Many Americans are wondering where they can live outside the US. The rest of the world is wondering where they can go..."
Don't send them here, we have got enough 'celebrities' arriving to upset the locals as it is.

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:15 pm

Billhere wrote:
"Many Americans are wondering where they can live outside the US. The rest of the world is wondering where they can go..."
Don't send them here, we have got enough 'celebrities' arriving to upset the locals as it is.
I foresee an exodus going your way....be ready! :D
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. Anótese, comuníquese, publíquese, archívese.
Please remind me the reasons why I decided to come back!

sqcpcg

Post by sqcpcg » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:54 pm

Well they managed to crash the Canadian immigration site..... I think many people are looking to go there.

at46

Post by at46 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:21 pm

If I was in charge at Canada immigration, I'd turn off the site for a day, just to create the news and the free publicity, you know.

Billhere

Post by Billhere » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:13 am

Gloria wrote:
Billhere wrote:
I foresee an exodus going your way....be ready! :D
There can't be that much room left, the centre of London has been bought by Russian oligarchs laundering all their dirty money.

at46

Post by at46 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:52 pm

Billhere wrote:There can't be that much room left, the centre of London has been bought by Russian oligarchs laundering all their dirty money.
Oh, those Russians and their stinky money! I wonder what organic, made in UK detergent they use.

Space Cat

Post by Space Cat » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:06 pm

European and the US governments are extremely two-faced in allowing ex-USSR and Middle Eastern oligarchs to hide all the money stolen from the people and then crying that it's not enough democracy there.

Of course it is, when people live in poverty and shit (literally) they have no time for going for their rights.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:54 am

I think trump's initiatives will be at least one war (more), a whole lot of trade wars, and just in general result in pissing off the world. Which is likely just another way of saying not much will change.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:40 am

Guys, let's move the Trump related issues over to this dedicated thread on the Trump administration.

http://www.allchile.net/chileforum/view ... =3&t=14172
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:06 pm

Germany pays 35%, Korea pays 35%, Japan pays 75%..That percentage are for US troop expense staying in mentioned countries.
Trump wants a 100% from mentioned countries from now on. Or else he says he is pulling all US troops, ships, missiles, fighters, bombers etc. from already mentioned above.

Plus he says NATO on their own, US are getting out. I don't see
Putin invading none of Europe anytime soon.?
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:24 pm

Well, Trump says he is deporting more than 3 million bad people from the US to their own countries but then the US is taking all AU refused entry people to the same, very confusing?

Australia's prime minister said on Monday resettlement to the United States of many of the 1,200 asylum seekers held in detention camps on Papua New Guinea and the Pacific island of Nauru will begin after President-elect Donald Trump's inauguration in January.

Whether Trump honors the deal Australia reached with the outgoing Obama administration, and announced earlier this month, will provide an early test of Trump's anti-immigration stance.

Campaigning for the presidency, Trump had started by advocating a blanket ban on Muslims entering the United States, but later adjusted his stance to propose that the ban should apply to people from nations that had been "compromised by terrorism".ctive contries but then the US is taking Australias .

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-austr ... SKBN1390BN
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.