Hi, first post!

Introduce yourself, discover who else is here, and get news and information about the forum. Most of all, tell us what Chile means for you.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

AAJ1

Hi, first post!

Post by AAJ1 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:34 am

Hi everyone, Happy Easter to those that celebrate it! This is my first post after many years of reading various things on the forum, I think this is the first time I have become desperate for information and could not find it...

I have been in Chile, Patagonia, since 2006 own a bit of land and have permanent residency.

Any, thanks in advance for any useful advice and general words of support - I'm going to post two things now one short and sweet with specific questions / points and the other for those with more time and wanting to escape covid news for a while the "telenovela" of background information :o :cry: :evil:

Britkid

Re: Hi, first post!

Post by Britkid » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:19 pm

Hi, welcome, hope you are doing well. Happy Easter!

hlf2888

Post by hlf2888 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:45 pm

Welcome. looked for the "other" post for escapism from doing my taxes?

AAJ1

Post by AAJ1 » Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:01 pm

Hi hlf, it took quite a while to write but is now there! On a nicer way to escape taxes and get out of the negative mindset for a while I like your horse pic it has inspired me to go and visit with the horses here and soak in their energy out in the sunshine!!!