Please Reconsider

Anything at all (keep it clean) goes here that does not fit in to any of the other forums.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

User avatar
eeuunikkeiexpat
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 8345
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:38 am
Location: Somewhere south of Valpo

Re: Please Reconsider

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:21 pm

Yeah not the forum that it used to be back in those wild west days soooo....
Que será, será.

User avatar
drunken days
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:52 pm
Location: Home Planet

Re: Please Reconsider

Post by drunken days » Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:33 pm

admin wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:22 pm
They can try and reactivating their account.
Thank you.
All that you touch
All that you see
All that you taste ...

~ Eclipse, by Pink Floyd, from the "Dark Side of the Moon"

User avatar
hlf2888
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 934
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:19 pm
Location: seventh region
Contact:

Re: Please Reconsider

Post by hlf2888 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:52 am

admin wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:22 pm
They can try and reactivating their account.

Dear admin, Does that apply to Patagoniax also?

passport
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 608
Joined: Mon May 14, 2007 11:39 pm
Location: USA

Re: Please Reconsider

Post by passport » Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:07 am

El P

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 22986
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2006 11:02 pm
Location: Frutillar, Chile
Contact:

Re: Please Reconsider

Post by admin » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:45 am

hlf2888 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:52 am
admin wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:22 pm
They can try and reactivating their account.

Dear admin, Does that apply to Patagoniax also?
not a chance
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

User avatar
snobrd4life
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 236
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:28 pm
Location: South Florida

Re: Please Reconsider

Post by snobrd4life » Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:06 pm

admin wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:45 am
hlf2888 wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:52 am
admin wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:22 pm
They can try and reactivating their account.

Dear admin, Does that apply to Patagoniax also?
not a chance
Ahh Px... admin's Newmann :D
ese ruido blanco es una alarma en mis oídos
Not in Chile for now, but still lurking.

Rhodolite
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 335
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:28 pm

Re: Please Reconsider

Post by Rhodolite » Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:16 pm

This will be my first banned post: I still miss Px...

User avatar
hlf2888
Rank: Chile Forum Citizen
Posts: 934
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:19 pm
Location: seventh region
Contact:

Re: Please Reconsider

Post by hlf2888 » Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:45 am

Rhodolite wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 9:16 pm
This will be my first banned post: I still miss Px...
I suspect several of us do, I do also.

Post Reply