Corona Virus! (OLD)

National Crisis, Emergencies, and Natural Disasters in Chile; including the experiences of Chile Forum Members have shared in current and in past crisis, as they have assisted each other and Chile. Things will always go wrong. It is how you deal with it that counts, and that starts with information. When things go wrong, this is the place to come to exchange information about what is going on in Chile.
Forum rules
Moderation of this forum will be very strict compared to other sections of the Chile Forum. “Spamming”, “Trolling”, promotion of “fake news”, “conspiracy theories” or otherwise interfering with the dissemination of accurate information in this dedicated “Crisis Forum” will result in deletion of posts, and repeat offenders will have their accounts banned.
GringoVikingo

Re: Corona Virus!

Post by GringoVikingo » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:45 pm

A secretary of communication from Brazil tested positive, have meeting with trump and Pence, and a selfie on Instagram.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
"George Carlin"

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:42 pm

minister of health is making vague promises of an announcement Saturday by the president about new measures.

I take the selection of Saturday as an indication it is not something the markets are going to like.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

PXYC

Post by PXYC » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:19 pm

What a time to be alive (pun intended).

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:29 pm

I am locking this topic, and starting another one. Hang on.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.