Where can I find all year Sunniest and Warmest area in Chile.

General topics related to Living in Chile
frozen-north

Re: Where can I find all year Sunniest and Warmest area in Chile.

Post by frozen-north » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:15 pm

Jamers41 wrote:
You are certainly right, I don't want to just go off on a random internet person, but I couldn't help avoid a bit of sarcasm as it seems the person asking the question didn't make much of an effort to do cursory research about the "climate of Chile."
Your reply was very much along my first reaction, and I thought on making some light joke along those lines, but, since mine would be the first reply, I opted for a useful link with some 'selected' text - that was my way of making a little fun of the question.

frozen-north

Post by frozen-north » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:22 pm

Gloria wrote:
That's because you don't have what it takes.......honey.... :lol: You must enjoy it otherwise you "wouldn't be shaking the tree".
To some extent we are who we are, but we also can choose who we want to be, and your unenlightened reply shows that you might be a naturally rude person, but also that you choose to behave like one.

nwdiver

Post by nwdiver » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:24 pm

Tongoy.......warm year round, foggy some mornings, not too cold ever.......great scallops
It's all about the wine.

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:47 pm

frozen-north wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:22 pm
Gloria wrote:
That's because you don't have what it takes.......honey.... :lol: You must enjoy it otherwise you "wouldn't be shaking the tree".
To some extent we are who we are, but we also can choose who we want to be, and your unenlightened reply shows that you might be a naturally rude person, but also that you choose to behave like one.
You are hurting my feelings. :mrgreen: Stop trolling! Looking for a sunny area? Go north my son...go north.
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

frozen-north

Post by frozen-north » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:36 pm

Gloria wrote:
You are hurting my feelings. :mrgreen: Stop trolling! Looking for a sunny area? Go north my son...go north.
Let me quote your own words.
I only replied to his answers without any sarcasm or rude comments or anything.
what you deserve is a major slap on the side of the head for being a retard and malicious. ....eat shit and die!

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:01 pm

Get your facts straight. The second part was directed to Space Cat not to Quito. I don't t think you know what you are talking about.
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:33 pm

Gloria wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:01 pm
Get your facts straights. The second part was directed to Space Cat not to Quito. I don't t think you know what you are talking about.
Como jode este Norte Congelado.
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:42 pm

Sunsea, heard the region depicted as the Tuscany of Chile by hlf2888 may be the place for you.
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=16245#p180790
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

Sunsea

Post by Sunsea » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:06 am

Thanks very much to those who provided interesting important info I just noticed it.
For those others Too much needless sarcasm for a new person to bear just saying. Who said the op didn't Google for climate info? Could it also be that the poster searched but couldn't find detailed info and maybe wants to hear it from people living there? I'm assuming most of you are living Chile?
Besides iqique antofagasta and arica what other habitable cities are up there? Antofagasta is known for deadly floods but yearly sunshine is high. Where are the stats for other locations up north? Arica isn't as sunny as people think according to the stats, even though it gets a few mms of rain that's because of the fog and Pacific mist.
If any of you know an good accurate source for northern Chilean climate and weather please provide the link and if you have personal experience living in the north please feel free to share.

Sunsea

Post by Sunsea » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:21 am

HybridAmbassador wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:42 pm
Sunsea, heard the region depicted as the Tuscany of Chile by hlf2888 may be the place for you.
Thanks but It doesn't specify the region in Chile.

Sunsea

Post by Sunsea » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:23 am

nwdiver wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:24 pm
Tongoy.......warm year round, foggy some mornings, not too cold ever.......great scallops
Thanks does it go below 50f or 10c on coldest nights.

Sunsea

Post by Sunsea » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:27 am

tiagoabner wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:51 am
While the Atacama Desert will certainly be the place with lowest humidity, temperatures can get very low during the night, specially during the winter.

For low-precipitation, warm-all-year areas, you should research about Iquique or Arica, as well as towns around them.
True but can't find much info about surrounding towns unless there is someone from there in the group