Exchange Student

General topics related to Living in Chile
admin
Site Admin

Re: Exchange Student

Post by admin » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:10 am

JHyre and Gloria have been around the forum for sufficient years that Gloria's particular version of 'Hello, been a long time' type posts are easily understood for what they are; then also, perhaps I have been reading too much in to Gloria's posts all these years, and she really is that mean.

8_0
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:27 am

admin wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:10 am
..... and she really is that mean.
Do you mean...mean, mean? Like in the Witch of the South mean?? With a broom and all mean? Seriously??....Naaaaaahhhh! :mrgreen:
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. Anótese, comuníquese, publíquese, archívese. I sayeth as I seeth.

Rhodolite

Post by Rhodolite » Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:51 am

Gloria, I fear you have been living in Chilelandia too long.

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:47 am

Rhodolite wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:51 am
Gloria, I fear you have been living in Chilelandia too long.
:lol: :lol: Your fear is accurate. Need a vacation.....away from Chile....to a far away land...."Shangri-la" would be nice...I hope they have better internet connection than down here. :D
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. Anótese, comuníquese, publíquese, archívese. I sayeth as I seeth.

Rhodolite

Post by Rhodolite » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:53 am

Oooh. Let me know when you get your ticket and I'll join you.

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:55 am

Rhodolite wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:53 am
Oooh. Let me know when you get your ticket and I'll join you.
I'll put you in my to do list!

JHyre

Post by JHyre » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:09 am

We are grateful for your contribution. We can assure you with 100 % of accuracy that we do not care. Have a great day.
Likely true that 99% of the readers do not care. I will somehow find a way to live with that. Surely (yet more) therapy will be involved. Which means I will not be able to afford (the doubtless highly worthwhile) classes at Gloria Charm School and will simply have to rely on the incomplete but free online curriculum.

Luckily for me, a pleasant 1% of you are at least mildly interested. I have met a few people I would otherwise never have met...and was glad to have done so. I will likely meet another one or two of you in Vina this coming year.

More news you do not care about: We are moving to Puerto Rico to take advantage of their tax laws - nice, big savings for us via Laws 20/22. Let me thank any readers who are US taxpayers (not at all the same as Puerto Rican taxpayers) for paying to rebuild what was blamed on the hurricane and was in fact wrought by man. Makes it a nicer place for me to move to....and it is all about me, the silly therapist's advice notwithstanding.

See (a very few) of you in Feb/March.

John Hyre