quarantined - danger! possibly rabid poster

In Chile, when the old, crazy, and infirm are institutionalized and set out in a wheelchair on the patio to drool all over each other they are referred to as “locos de patio”. This is where we keep our locos de patio on the All Chile Forum.

Registration required to read, 200 posts and 1 year to post in this forum. A work in progress.
Forum rules
Only members with 200 posts and 1 year on the forum are allowed to post. Must register to read. Work in progress.
thisisreallycomplicated

quarantined - danger! possibly rabid poster

Post by thisisreallycomplicated » Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:32 pm

admin wrote:I think we should quarantine thisisreallycomplicated. You will have to move to your own thread on the forum (El Patio is prepped and waiting).

Everyone watch out if he starts foaming at the mouth. If he bites anyone, please send me a PM. I will move him to the 'death watch' thread next to Venezuela.
ok i'm here
“Now it’s conspiracy – they’ve made that something that should not even be entertained for a minute, that powerful people might get together and have a plan. Doesn’t happen, you’re a kook, you’re a conspiracy buff!” – George Carlin

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Re: quarantined - danger! possibly rabid poster

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:51 pm

Dude, at least make it to the election.
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat