Help with online translatation needed

Everything to do with the earthquake in Chile 2010 including contacting relatives, latest news from regions and cities, search for assistance, how to help Chile, and anything else related to the disaster and recovery.
Forum rules
The Chile Forum policy against new users linking is suspended for the Chile Earthquake Forum during this crisis. BE WARNED: SPAMMERS AND SCAMMERS WILL STILL BE SLAPPED DOWN HARD!! Legit links to information and resources however is fully welcome.
admin
Site Admin

Help with online translatation needed

Post by admin » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:57 pm

We need a few people to help translate stuff from the Spanish to English Forums, English to Spanish Forums. This is great one for those sitting on the sidelines wanting to help outside the country. It is all online. We are just looking to get the important stuff spread to both languages, not everything.

Please pm user for more instructions: Zvalenzuela http://www.allchile.net/chileforum/member10.html
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Help with online translatation needed

Post by admin » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:32 am

Hey big thumbs up and thanks to all the translators assisting my wife from around the World. PDT_Armataz_01_37

We are simply overwhelmed with how much there is to still do.

We have so much information to push out, much of it is in Spanish, that we have already in our private office database. So many of the problems Chile is facing right now, we have dealt with before (on a much smaller scale). We just have never had a reason to translate the information before this.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

Atlantis

Post by Atlantis » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:01 am

Ok, I sent Zandra a PM but I guess that by now she must be asleep. Before you go as well, would you like me to do something from Oz/ it would be a shame to waste all these hours that I will be awake.

A.
"Reality is the court of final appeal"

El ovallino

Post by El ovallino » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:44 pm

I sent a PM to Zandra offering my help as to translate from spanish to english and viceversa. You guys are doing a terrific job. Keep up with the excellent work. I am in Florida, Usa. Saludos.

Atlantis

Post by Atlantis » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:07 pm

OMG Zandra, I just discovered your two emails requesting a translation that was sent on the 5th of March. I am so sorry but somehow they arrived at the old email that I haven't used in over one year. I think it's because of the default system on my Macbook.

The one about Tirua and the coast of 8th & 9th region is short :

The 'colectivos' of route 11 in Temuco is collecting donations of the following items:

- personal hygiene and cleaning items
- baby formula
- baby bottles
- bleach
- mineral water

Sorry for the delay. The other one will be done today.

Sarah
"Reality is the court of final appeal"