Status of Allchile forum members
*LOOKING FOR STATUS*
* Eileen is a New Yorker in Concepción since 2007, last logged in on Feb 13.
* aaron_spcr now living in Concepcion, last login in 10/28/09. Environmental worker originally from Southern Indiana, first came in 2007, apparently dating a Chilean bilingual girl.
* tasp07MN one year ago said he was moving from Minneapolis to Concepcion for study "in the fall", i assume the US fall, meaning September 2009? Age 20, apparently speaks good Spanish.
**** The 3 people above stand out as most likely to need help. ****
* eahlay posted a year ago to say was moving to valpo, has not been heard from since
* chile-expat status unknown, relatively regular user, last logged on in January, believed to be in Vina/Valpo area
* Peregrina 28-year old woman just arrived from Switzerland, was looking for a roommate in Santiago, last visit Feb 25.
* lq2323 aka Vik and Matt posted from downtown Santiago on Feb 12 - seemed new in town. No visit since then.
* mardy - last visit Jan 4, 2010, from Villarrica.
* MarkF in Maipu, hasn't visited since 2008.
Confirmed to be OK (or out of the country at the time)
prakash, gypsyrover, papayero, eskiwaski, Temucomom, mike38798, sven, ellanora, fosske (Not to be confused with the Finnish Kristina S), LET, gail.willow, ali_chile48, G, RitchieD, mariposa83, heaphy, sweetbiscuit, hugeh20, SimonC, LET, heatherdevega, val_hillock, esection, Patagonia Sur, Suzanne, sirgal
* It sounds like Kristina S from Finland is OK, though we didn't have direct contact. She was in Concepción (not to be confused with the American Kristin). Age 32, family of 4, speaks 4 languages but no Spanish. Said on Feb 25 they'd move to San Pedro de la Paz soon.
I don't have time to list all the people who did check in on the forum, there was the initial thread, the posts below in this very thread, and just check the member list for last visit after on or after Feb 27. If you have logged in since the quake, we'll remove you from the list above. This will help keep this post manageable, focusing it on members who cannot post themselves.
PLEASE DO CHECK IN (i.e. log on with your allchile user ID) so we can factor you out.
Out of the forum's 1,150+ members, many people never posted so we'll need to focus on these members who shared a modicum of personal info, starting with their location at the time.
*MEMBER LISTED SORTED BY LAST ACTIVITY DATE*
http://www.allchile.net/chileforum/memb ... memberlist
*MEMBER SEARCH ENGINE*
http://www.allchile.net/chileforum/memb ... searchuser