Chile Pets and Animals

Forum related to everything not related to our not so human friends, including importing animals, buying animals, pets, veterinarians in Chile, animal rescue causes, and anything else related to animals in Chile.
Forum rules
No advertising of any sort beyond NGO organizations or services.
admin
Site Admin

Chile Pets and Animals

Post by admin » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:31 pm

By popular demand and repeated discussions on the topic, we present the Chile forum Pets and Animals section.

Enjoy.

I just discovered that our pet threads sometimes have up to 2000 to 12000 views. Do you realize there are entire web sites in Chile that never have and never will get that much traffic.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Chile Pets and Animals

Post by admin » Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:44 pm

Please remember to click the subscribe button at the bottom right of the page to get email notices about new threads and post in the pet forum.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

helitool

Pugs in Chile

Post by helitool » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:29 am

Thanks for adding this forum it will probably become one of the most popular. Are there any pugs in chile? I can't find any reference on the internet. Once my wife and I get established down there we will be looking to get one preferably from a shelter.

Tonkinese

Post by Tonkinese » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:38 pm

I lost count of the amount of white Poodles along the vina promenade yesterday.Everywhere i looked,everywhere i turned ,Poodles all around.Some dressed up in tartan waistcoats,some with pretty pink bows.The packed ice cream parlour over flowing with balls of white fluff. A new Chilean accessary.How come ive never noticed them before.I lived in southern France for years so i know Poodles but in Chile. Please enlighten and will i need to buy one.

GOTI

Post by GOTI » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Greetings in Chile country. We are in search for…..Guinea Fowl and She-goats/Chivas
We started this search subject in another post>
“Does anyone know were{where} one could get “farm-chicken” by soyena
. I announced that we were attempting to find Guinea Fowl [rather than “farm-chicken”. Quote: Actually, our objective is for us to seek no guinea adults but to acquire the chicks, called Keets. With our little farm/campo, we need to start with Keets so they will adapt to its location…and not roam away. We have a small campo/farm site, coming from a Kansas upbringing, we know how good these fowl hens –eggs are for consumption and even a better substitute for dining on chick…thought it may be right to switch to this Topic. Question is: does anyone out there in link with Chilian farmers /agricultures know of someone having Guinea Fowl, particularly the Keets? It appears we have some readers also liking to have the Fowl eggs if we produce. Be it known, it is not our intention to make this objective for anything more than a personal search, not for commercial announcement…I hung up my business suit in U.S.A. TO GOOD FOWL,
Also, we are planning to adopt a couple of Chivas [she goats] for excellent milk, cheese, soap, etc. We have to start this farm family right, you know?
HECK
From the homeland of the infamous Dorothy; we found the Land of Oz