need freight forwarding Co. to ship pets Chile-UK

Forum related to everything not related to our not so human friends, including importing animals, buying animals, pets, veterinarians in Chile, animal rescue causes, and anything else related to animals in Chile.
Forum rules
No advertising of any sort beyond NGO organizations or services.
sole veg

need freight forwarding Co. to ship pets Chile-UK

Post by sole veg » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:39 am

Hello everyone. For a while we've been trying to get information about shipping our 2 cats to Scotland SAFELY!!!
We have contacted the airline B.A. and found out we need to contract a FREIGHT FORWARDING COMPANY for the shipping of the 2 cats, from Santiago of Chile to Glasgow.
Are there any reliable companies providing this service in Chile? Please comment if you have any info.or experience regarding this matter. Thank you so much! (i am desperate)

paladin

Re: need freight forwarding Co. to ship pets Chile-UK

Post by paladin » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:05 pm

I know that **** move everything to everywhere, including pets , so perhaps you could give them a call. As far as household moves, they are highly recommended, by myself and others. I dont know if you've moved cats before, but if not, then you should bear in mind that they suffer enormous stress, not like dogs, and you are talking about a long, long distance. Sorry, but it's not allowed to mention business names, but perhaps you can guess it , as it has 4 letters and I think it is the most well known international mover in Chile.

jamie_m

Re: need freight forwarding Co. to ship pets Chile-UK

Post by jamie_m » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:46 pm