Abandoned puppies in need of 'forever' home

Forum related to everything not related to our not so human friends, including importing animals, buying animals, pets, veterinarians in Chile, animal rescue causes, and anything else related to animals in Chile.
Forum rules
No advertising of any sort beyond NGO organizations or services.
amanaplan

Abandoned puppies in need of 'forever' home

Post by amanaplan » Tue Jul 07, 2015 4:25 pm

A few days ago I found these two guys dumped in the park across from my flat:

I'm fairly confident they would have died if I hadn't taken them in - both were half-starved and shivering. I would guess that they're about 10 weeks old, maybe a bit more, and clearly not ready to fend for themselves, esp. in winter.

Anyway, they are both in need of adoption; I can't keep them unfortunately - I'm not supposed to have dogs in the flat (rented) and my daughter is allergic to them. Please ask around. They're both boys. The one with the fluffy ears is a bit more dominant and would probably make a good watchdog, he's quite happy to bark at things he finds suspicious. The other one is a bit better looking and more calm / submissive. They're both good dogs, friendly without being nuts and tolerant of the ministrations of my five-year old daughter.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Abandoned puppies in need of 'forever' home

Post by admin » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:46 pm

nice looking dogs, just my dance card is full (3 dogs, a cat, 12 humming birds [mas o menos, depending on how hungry the cat gets]).
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

Dosedmonkey

Post by Dosedmonkey » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:32 pm

Oh i'm not the only one over flowing with animals. Got three dogs (two adopted from the street this year), two cats, 2 budgies, 2 canaries and 2 hamsters.

Good luck finding them a home. You know you can check their age by their teeth right, and look for groups that will help vaccinate them for cheap or free because you found them in the street. Even if you end up paying for vaccines or medicine, it is super cheap in Chile.

amanaplan

Post by amanaplan » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:03 am

Thanks chaps, they've now both been adopted.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:39 pm

:groupjump: PDT_Armataz_01_37

Nice to hear.

We have standing mandate from the shadow forum moderators (my 3 dogs and the cat) to give homeless animals priority on this forum.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.