Betty is still looking for her forever home

Forum related to everything not related to our not so human friends, including importing animals, buying animals, pets, veterinarians in Chile, animal rescue causes, and anything else related to animals in Chile.
Forum rules
No advertising of any sort beyond NGO organizations or services.
jennyren29

Betty is still looking for her forever home

Post by jennyren29 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:36 am

HI! So some of you may have noticed that I changed her name to Betty....I didn't want to lead anyone in the wrong direction with the other name :).

I found Betty 3 months ago on the street in Vitacura and she followed me home. I told her I would try my best to find a home for her as keeping wasn't an option since we know we don't want another dog (we brought our Boxer here from the US and she's 11 and grumpy and a young dog just doesn't fit our lifestyle right now). Betty is no more than 2 years old and is about 45 lbs (20kg). She is super sweet and just wants to please. She's completely potty trained, up to date on all her vaccinations and is spayed. She LOVES to play with other dogs and is good with our two children (ages 4 and 2). She is weary of strange men and would be an excellent guardian for your family/house. She does well in a crate if you need to crate her during the day while at work. If you have any questions about Betty or would like to meet her please contact me at jennyren29@yahoo.com

Thank you!
Jenny
Attachments
DSC04777.jpg
DSC04777.jpg (34.95 KiB) Viewed 1707 times

Southerner

Re: Betty is still looking for her forever home

Post by Southerner » Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:58 pm

Jenny,

Good luck with Betty... I will repost on Facebook for ya...

Since I know you are a Boxer lover, be sure to meet my new friend that I made yesterday in Concepción... http://jaxchile.tumblr.com/ his name is Conan. ;-)

Saludos!
Southerner
Life in the "true" deep south!
http://jaxchile.tumblr.com/

jennyren29

Re: Betty is still looking for her forever home

Post by jennyren29 » Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:17 pm

Conan's adorable....what a sweet face! Thank you for sharing :)