A good cause for US?

Post announcements in Chile for good causes, find something to do, associations, organizations, calls to action, groups, and just all around lend a hand to help improve Chile or solve a problem big or small. If you don't find one you like, start one here.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

Forum rules
No spam. Must be in Chile. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY ADMIN!!!
eduard

A good cause for US?

Post by eduard » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:11 pm

A good cause for US! I like this forum very much! Isn´t is possible to organize a weekend (one day isn´t possible, because of the distances) so members can exchange experiences ´live´?

Chuck J 3.0

Re: A good cause for US?

Post by Chuck J 3.0 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:14 am

There is always Skype. In the last four years I must have talked on Skype with at least 20 people about Arica and Chile. Some of them actually went.
"Betting against gold is the same as betting on governments. He who bets on governments and government money bets against 6000 years of recorded human history." - Charles de Gaulle

eduard

Post by eduard » Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:33 am

SKYPE ISN´T ´LIVE´!

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:40 pm

eduard wrote:SKYPE ISN´T ´LIVE´!
You have a little temper there , Mr Eduard. Writing with capital letters means shouting in cyber ethics and there is no need for tandrums. Most people don't meet in person for several reasons...some work, some schedules don't coincide, some are not willing to take the bother, many live thoughtout the country, some don't want to spend time or money and many could care less about meeting other forum members, therefore you'll be better off corresponding with someone that you may have an affinity with or instant message in Skype! :lol:
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

terra nullius

Post by terra nullius » Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:13 pm

eduard wrote:A good cause for US! I like this forum very much! Isn´t is possible to organize a weekend (one day isn´t possible, because of the distances) so members can exchange experiences ´live´?
For the record, to exchange experiences "live" is not advised, unless both the one who experienced the experience and another one are fully initiated. This is due to the mysterious nature of "experiences".

Respectfully,

T. N.
Professor Emeritus
The Royal Zoological Society of Chilbonia
"Remember: man is not a pig, he cannot burst when he eats. Have no fear, you will not burst. It is imagination. How can one burst if one eats well?" ~ G. I. Gurdjieff

eduard

Post by eduard » Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:58 pm

I am sure the really motivated (those I need!) persons will come!