I Love Chile Radio – On Air Presenters

Post announcements in Chile for good causes, find something to do, associations, organizations, calls to action, groups, and just all around lend a hand to help improve Chile or solve a problem big or small. If you don't find one you like, start one here.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

Forum rules
No spam. Must be in Chile. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY ADMIN!!!
thegringoshow

I Love Chile Radio – On Air Presenters

Post by thegringoshow » Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:58 am

I Love Chile Radio is Chile’s only English language radio station, broadcasting online from Providencia in Santiago, Chile, the station is heard by over 250,000 people in over 180 countries every year. It hosts a wide variety of shows from food to music with many musical styles.

We are looking for people/companies in Chile who are interested in presenting their own weekly shows.

Presenters are in charge or running their own weekly two-hour radio show; creating and pitching the show idea to the station manager, choosing music, planning content, organizing guests and managing the studio equipment.

Experience in radio broadcasting is a plus but is not necessary. We provide full training and guidance for all experience levels.

We Provide Training In:

- Presenting
- Creation and continuation of show
- Vocal talent
- Promotion
- Management

You Need:

- Passion about the topic you want to cover on air.
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Some knowledge of Twitter and/or Facebook is a benefit
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive outlook
- Creativity and flair

For more information and an informal chat contact Dan Brewington at radio@ilovechile.cl or call in Chile +56 2 895-9901
Daniel H. Brewington | Chairman & CEO
“Promoting Chile in English and English in Chile”
11 Septiembre 1881, Of: 1912, Providencia, Santiago, Chile
Office: +562-2946-1868
Twitter@ilovechile | Facebook @ILCnews
http://www.ilovechile.cl