Protect Cats From Dogs

Post announcements in Chile for good causes, find something to do, associations, organizations, calls to action, groups, and just all around lend a hand to help improve Chile or solve a problem big or small. If you don't find one you like, start one here.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

Forum rules
No spam. Must be in Chile. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY ADMIN!!!
Stoph

Re: Protect Cats From Dogs

Post by Stoph » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:22 am

You are precisely correct. The cat was purring while carrying the bird to its owner. And, when the owner saw this, the owner purred back, "¿Tienes algo para mi?" It was just as you say. But, I think the bird was in big trouble, that's my point.

RuneTheChookcha

Post by RuneTheChookcha » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Stoph wrote:what say you, RuneTheChookcha?
What Rune says?

The object of Cats coming to this World is to show the right Way to those under Delusion.

The Birds disturb the Silence. This is causing a Problem. Hence -- the Cats are right.

BTW: the Cats are always right.

That's what.

helibel

Post by helibel » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:49 pm

The Birds disturb the Silence. This is causing a Problem. Hence -- the Cats are right.
Are you talking about me????? :evil:

RuneTheChookcha

Post by RuneTheChookcha » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:41 pm

el puelche wrote:unRuneness
Even though it is so pleasing.

Even though it is so pleasing to the mind, and to the ear -- the speech of the beautiful song birds is wrong.

Not to say about the voice of a silly cow.

For any word, said or written, is wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Hence the cats are just right.

So -- Rune rests.

Let there be Silence.

:alien:

helibel

Post by helibel » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:59 pm

A purring cat is loud! Do not allow your cats to be happy! Silence is better, Rune would not approve or at least I'm confused, I thought he liked birds, I thought we had something! Sighhhh. :cry:

RuneTheChookcha

Post by RuneTheChookcha » Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:13 pm

MmmeeEEEEoooOOOOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOOoooWWWWwwwWWWWWWWWWoooooWooooo!!!..

:) :alien:

RuneTheChookcha

Post by RuneTheChookcha » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:12 pm

helibel wrote:I thought he liked birds
He likes birds very much.

That post was made in regard to a well-known Persian poem "The Speech Of The Birds" by Attar. This poem is believed to be illustrating the stages of the mystical sufi way. The meaning of the post is that such "spiritual" texts are misunderstood very often. Further, the Cats think that they are always misunderstood. Hence, the silence is better than the words. :)

The link to an English translation of the poem, and also a small quote, was posted earlier on this forum in response to eeuu's story about the Sparrow, the Window and the Pet Tiger. The Tiger, playing there the role of a Cat, was showing the Sparrow the Right Way.

Right, eeuu?..

:alien:

thingit

Post by thingit » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:09 pm

Dear Mr RuneTheChoocka,

it has come to my attention that you are attempting to deter dogs from eating cats. Since your signs have come into effect I have noticed an increase in the general population of cats in my neighborhood. I suspect that is the reason for the lack of birds and rats. No longer do I have birds poop on me as I walk down the street and my cereal boxes are free from the holes made by tiny rats chewing through them. I ask that cease and desist from your actions. I thoroughly enjoy complaining about life, so much in fact that I joined a group that meets weekly to complain. Without bird poop and nibbling rats I have found a significant decrease in whinge-worthy subjects and find myself enjoying life a little bit more. I do believe there was even a slight bounce in my step yesterday.

Please rectify this situation immediately.

Sincerely,

Thingit.

oregon woodsmoke

Post by oregon woodsmoke » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:54 am

[[[....... the Cats think that they are always misunderstood. Hence, the silence is better than the words. ...]]]]

All I can say to that is that Attar never actually listened to the yowling and screaming and screeching of cats. Cats are hardly silent. I doubt that cats, with their feelings of superiority, give a rat's whiskers whether people understand them or not. Just as long as the humans obey, who cares what the slaves think.

RuneTheChookcha

Post by RuneTheChookcha » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:03 pm

thingit wrote:.. and find myself enjoying life a little bit more. I do believe there was even a slight bounce in my step yesterday...
I see... So they started growing the herb in Santiago.. for personal use, no?.. and the herb was strong, right?..

Seriously, where do you buy seeds to grow your plant (that is for personal use)?..

Neither JUMBO nor LIDER are selling them. And even if they did, the seeds would be irradiated.. and how to grow the herb from irradiated seeds?.. Please tell me..

RuneTheChookcha

Post by RuneTheChookcha » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:31 pm

oregon woodsmoke wrote:Cats are hardly silent.
Then you need to listen to the right cat. The right cat is always silent. Modern scientists believe that "...the cats, that result from the crossing of Persian cats with Siamese cats, keep absolute silence..."*.

* Sourse: The Assessment of Hstopathological Lesions and Irregular Fluctuations of the Sound of Homeless Cats as Their Reaction to the Smoke from Certain Herbs.