WWOOFERs - Volunteer on Organic Farms in Chile

Post announcements in Chile for good causes, find something to do, associations, organizations, calls to action, groups, and just all around lend a hand to help improve Chile or solve a problem big or small. If you don't find one you like, start one here.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

Forum rules
No spam. Must be in Chile. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY ADMIN!!!
Putenio

WWOOFERs - Volunteer on Organic Farms in Chile

Post by Putenio » Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:55 pm

Please do your homework on WWOOFers

kylegreen

Re: WWOOFERs - Volunteer on Organic Farms in Chile

Post by kylegreen » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:00 pm

I am looking into wwoofing in santiago in december. My girlfriend is going to be volunteering at veglobal and I am looking for a place to stay and be able to see her. Do you have any farms close to VE Global. I have been through the wwoof site and I know that I will have to spend the 40 dollars to get the list but I was wondering if you could help me out here.

Putenio

Post by Putenio » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:34 pm

There are quite a few farms on the list for the 5th region - some quite close to Santiago. Some involve bee-keeing, others grapes and wine production - you'll see the range when you get the list.

siempreverde

Post by siempreverde » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:06 pm

we're looking for 1-2 volunteers with organic gardening experience to come to our campo outside of pucon now. need help with spring transplanting, planting, weeding, etc. please email me at tracy@siempreverdepucon.cl if you are seriously interested. thanks! tracy