hi viz reflective jackets.

Post announcements in Chile for good causes, find something to do, associations, organizations, calls to action, groups, and just all around lend a hand to help improve Chile or solve a problem big or small. If you don't find one you like, start one here.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

Forum rules
No spam. Must be in Chile. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY ADMIN!!!
El Lechero

hi viz reflective jackets.

Post by El Lechero » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:59 am

So i would like to import some hi visibility reflective vests for kids, does anyone have any expereience importing goods from China? I have been looking at alibaba site and can get them for a couple of bucks each. Driving home on twilight last night i notice more and more adults wearing these out on their bikes and running, which is good considering most pedestrians have very little road sense I feel, it seems sometimes they are trying to get run over. In New Zealand the milk co operative Fonterra gives these to rural school children as part of its community sponsorship programme. I want to see if i can do something similar here, if not ill just buy them myself for the local rural school down the road from our farm. A lot of kids walk with their parents or by themselves to school on the country roads, and now that its only just going to be getting light at 9am this winter they will be helpful I feel. Any suggestions welcome.

marti
Location: Another project. Another country. And besides, the wench is dead.,

Re: hi viz reflective jackets.

Post by marti » Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:30 am

La mitad de eficaz. El doble de caro. El triple de complicado. Un país de cuarto.