Pain Medication

All things related to Moving to Chile, tips, tricks, FAQS. Here is where to exchange information between those that have already moved and those planning to move to Chile so you do not need to learn the hard way. Please also check Living in Chile forum for related information.
Space Cat

Re: Pain Medication

Post by Space Cat » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:51 am

Everybody can edit Wikipedia and I've seen this misinformation there but have been too lazy to fix it.

I too argued with some foreigners telling me that it's legal for personal use, probably because of these articles. But if you're going to make legally dangerous decisions based on Wikipedia summaries - well, it's up to you.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:03 pm

Gloria wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:15 pm
HybridAmbassador wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:11 pm
Noticed today no allchile forumites present, are they all watching the Russia world cup?
Either that or planting marihuana seeds. :lol:
Bwahahah! Yeah Gringos planting Mari-Juana or as the Hawaian Samoans say, Paka-Lolo, meaning Cabeza Loca!
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

needwaterandpeace

Post by needwaterandpeace » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:21 pm

Gloria wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:48 pm
needwaterandpeace wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:23 pm

I don’t know how to edit Wikipedia, but if someone knows how to set the record straight, it might save some more phone calls like that.
You cannot edit Wikipedia. Although the article 20.000 in the Civil Code of Chile may say one thing, the interpretation by the chilean police will be differently if they see you growing a couple of plants. You don´t live here, nor you know the language or how chilean society functions, so if you intend to smoke or growing the stuff, you´ll be at your own risk not matter how much "water and peace you need".
Hi Gloria! I was only trying to say that these things are incorrectly posted on Wikipedia (and are giving people the wrong impression). So that was the reason for my comment about editing Wikipedia (was so that people won't get the wrong impression, and accidentally break the law).

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:15 pm

And the new sherrif in town pinera went out with the police this weekend where they swept up over 16,000 people across the country. lots and lots of pot was siezed along with all kinds of other things.

It has colapsed the courts across the country.

I dont think they were stopping to ask if you were a good gringo or bad gringo, or even if you were a gringo.

Pinera has repeated over and over that durring the immigration reform debate that his priority was deporting foreigners in the drug trade.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:50 pm

needwaterandpeace wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:21 pm
Gloria wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:48 pm
needwaterandpeace wrote:
Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:23 pm

I don’t know how to edit Wikipedia, but if someone knows how to set the record straight, it might save some more phone calls like that.
You cannot edit Wikipedia. Although the article 20.000 in the Civil Code of Chile may say one thing, the interpretation by the chilean police will be differently if they see you growing a couple of plants. You don´t live here, nor you know the language or how chilean society functions, so if you intend to smoke or growing the stuff, you´ll be at your own risk not matter how much "water and peace you need".
Hi Gloria! I was only trying to say that these things are incorrectly posted on Wikipedia (and are giving people the wrong impression). So that was the reason for my comment about editing Wikipedia (was so that people won't get the wrong impression, and accidentally break the law).
Hi Needandwhatever, don´t worry about people, let them find out for themselves. Just worry about your own happiness. :D
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.