MOVING TO CHILE

All things related to Moving to Chile, tips, tricks, FAQS. Here is where to exchange information between those that have already moved and those planning to move to Chile so you do not need to learn the hard way. Please also check Living in Chile forum for related information.
shaicollins

Re: MOVING TO CHILEy

Post by shaicollins » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:06 am

I need assistant how to get Chile visa

Gloria

Re: MOVING TO CHILE

Post by Gloria » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:11 am

Please go to your nearest Consulate.This is NOT an immigration office.
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

Irishman

Post by Irishman » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:32 am

I'm not sure from where you hail Shalcollins, but with an Irish 'Collins' surname I would gladly help best I can, albeit basic. Gloria is right though. You would kinda need to first check with your nearest Chilean embassy to see the procedure. If there is no Chilean embassy in your country, try next door. Following that and a little more clarity, I can help more. I have recently been through the whole process so all fresh in the head.

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:49 am

Irishman wrote:I'm not sure from where you hail Shalcollins, but with an Irish 'Collins' surname.
I have a "dago" last name but it doesn't make me Italian..... :D :wink:
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

Irishman

Post by Irishman » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:58 am

Ha! Gloria, I seek any whisper of Irishness in anything. My bed has been made here in Chile and in it I will lie, but jaysus just gimme a glimpse or connatotion of my real home and I will drool. ps - could have had word-fun with your surname but decorum would have probably prohibited it.

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:37 am

Irishman wrote:Ha! Gloria, I seek any whisper of Irishness in anything..
That's called fanaticism syndrome....

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:42 am

Irishman wrote: ps - could have had word-fun with your surname but decorum would have probably prohibited it.
Bring it on! :D

Irishman

Post by Irishman » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:24 am

It would be difficult to speak about such dog-ma and deg-radation of a country which from space, probably looks like a prostitute's leg kicking a high heel. Don't get me started you wuss.:-)

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:49 am

Irishman wrote:It would be difficult to speak about such dog-ma and deg-radation of a country which from space. probably looks like a prostitute's leg kicking a high heel.
Hummmm...not much of creativity...prostitute's leg kicking a high heel??? What if looks more like an irish gay man in high heels? :lol: Put that in your Facebook page!!

Irishman

Post by Irishman » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:50 am

Joke alert... What do you call an Irish homosexual?

Irishman

Post by Irishman » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:53 am

Gaylick - ps we gotta stop this Gloria! It's too public. Either a new topic called "Irish-geese-gone-wild" or FB me.

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:04 pm

Irishman wrote:Gaylick - ps we gotta stop this Gloria! It's too public. Either a new topic called "Irish-geese-gone-wild" or FB me.
You started it! I'm innocent on all counts....innocent and pure....let's leave it at that! No comments necessary... :lol: