What would you want with land in Chile ?

All things related to Moving to Chile, tips, tricks, FAQS. Here is where to exchange information between those that have already moved and those planning to move to Chile so you do not need to learn the hard way. Please also check Living in Chile forum for related information.
eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Re: What would you want with land in Chile ?

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:09 pm

That was an admin delete. Must have been a spammer or a competitor trolling for business.
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:12 pm

it was a spammer out of algeria, parroting / copying previous posts, using an inactive thread, in an attempt to slip through new user filters and not be deleted immediately. If they get a few posts under their belt, then on most forums they can come back later and spam away.

unfortunatly for them i am the new user filter, and recognized the post they copied, and a new user resurrecting a dead thread is an instant red flag.

To not have their account instantly deleted they better have something really interesting to say, and say it in the first two sentences.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

mem

Post by mem » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:40 pm

admin wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:52 am
The number one best settled / adjusted / succesful group of expats we see move tochile, also tend to be the most traveled group. Part of that is they see the opertunities in chile, but perhaps are also better equipped to adapt to the problems.
This is so true, I hadn't thought of this specifically before, but when I think about the expats I know that are well settled and adjusted...it is a 100% match that they have all been well traveled for various reasons.