Might move to Santiago, Chile

All things related to Moving to Chile, tips, tricks, FAQS. Here is where to exchange information between those that have already moved and those planning to move to Chile so you do not need to learn the hard way. Please also check Living in Chile forum for related information.
ExpatBob

Re: Might move to Santiago, Chile

Post by ExpatBob » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:39 pm

john wrote: This matter could be resolved immediately by a simple retraction on your part.
Shall I produce my collection of used condoms if it would please the tribunal?

What I find most amusing is your thumbs-up to the admin's much more generalized (yet similarly scathing) post and lack of demands to have it evidenced or retracted. You've obviously got an axe to grind.

john

Post by john » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:59 pm

ExpatBob wrote:
john wrote: This matter could be resolved immediately by a simple retraction on your part.
Shall I produce my collection of used condoms if it would please the tribunal?
Your tasteless remark reveals a nasty disposition.
One must care about a world one will not see.
--- Bertrand Russell

john

Post by john » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:05 pm

ExpatBob wrote:
What I find most amusing is your thumbs-up to the admin's much more generalized (yet similarly scathing) post and lack of demands to have it evidenced or retracted. You've obviously got an axe to grind.
Sorry, no thumbs up...just hadn't gotten around to responding. No, I have no axe to grind...was just calling you out for your spurious remarks.
--- Bertrand Russell

ExpatBob

Post by ExpatBob » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:41 pm

snore

Well you asked for it. I'll begin...

A (we will call her A) was a sweet girl, but lacked in personality a bit. She was from Temuco, studying marketing in Santiago. While working a normal job in marketing... seems pretty much everyone in Santiago is still in school in their 30s for one thing or another. Anyways, she was a one-cummer. By no means exciting in the bedroom. One shot and she was done. Laid there like a dead fish, wouldn't do anything but missionary. She did give great head, though; however her cervix was definitely not heavy duty enough to handle much of a workout. Brazilian girls are the best in that regard; they will go all day every day until every last drop of you has been drained, and then go for more. I've always met my match with Brazilians; Japan I'd put in second place, tied with Turkey (yes, Turkish girls are the kind who growl and claw and bite and tear the sheets-- awesome!) Chile not so much. They fall apart the moment they break a sweat. But I digress... Anyways, she had a childish attachment to some high school boyfriend who was away in the US on some job contract, whom she hadn't seen in years (do you think he was going to be faithful to her?), she refused to maturely cut that umbilical (as if she was being faithful to him), and so I got tired of the drama and lack of excitement and put the whole thing behind me. She was broken-hearted but had no answer when I asked, "What are you going to do, collect them all?"

B was a bit of a user. She worked for LAN. Tall and beautiful and classy, great kisser. But once again lousy in the sack. Another one-cummer, dead-fish, boring in the sack. She would at least try doggy, but she wouldn't let me pull her hair; rather she was the kind who didn't even want her makeup smeared during the act. What fun is that? She would do oral but it was like she maneuvered it around for minimal impact on her makeup. She never paid for any of our outings, and in fact would demand tables in places where she could be seen dining there, like it was some kind of status symbol she wanted to show off (look at my gringo boyfriend who enables me to be here). And so I started conducting experiments to see just how low-class a dive I could get her to attend. She basically confined her appearances to all things east of Providencia. Anywhere west of the snooty spots was not good enough for her. She was hot enough that I was sort of content to just do her warm corpse, but that got boring fast, it wasn't enough to sate my appetite, and I got tired of paying for her ego. Later I found out she had another boyfriend she neglected to tell me about. Poor bastard, he can have her.

C was wilder in public but yet again boring in the sack. Great head, but another one-cummer. Couldn't be motivated to break a sweat. This one would do doggy but how many positions can you fit into one orgasm? She came fast, too, and then it was done. BORING. Later I found out she had a kid that she couldn't be bothered to take care of; she didn't think it was a big deal. I did. Chalk up another loser.

D was the most intelligent of any of them, but the most childish. She was fun to talk to and hang out with, and funny enough, she was a shrink. You would think that these kind of people would be the most mature and experienced of anyone, because they have to hear everyone's whining all day and see exactly what kind of behavior self-destructs lives, but no... She had a little more endurance than the others but still didn't want to break a sweat. She was great on top but lousy underneath, wouldn't do oral, wouldn't do doggy, wouldn't wear anything sexy despite having a great body. It was like having sex with a 30-year-old old lady. The thing that killed this one faster than the lousy sex was her perpetual high school drama needlessly causing uncomfortable situations. Taking anything and everything of common daily drudgery I would say and turning it into some kind of major scandal (hmmmm, rings a bell). One might think a shrink would catch themselves in the act, but no. And I found myself having to psycho-maneuver the psycho-maneuverer. So I stopped that one in its tracks. She constantly complained about her commute, where she had a whole 2 blocks to walk to a subway station and then 2 more from the destination, and she took the bus instead, "The subway is for the lower classes," she told me.

E was just as beautiful and classy as B, but sweeter and not as ego-driven. She only wanted me as some kind of ticket to the USA. She had all these lofty plans but would never follow through with any of them. She wanted me to teach her English and so I tried, bought her books, we watched bilingual movies, etc, but she would tire out after 10 minutes of it and then we'd be in Spanish mode once more. Seems like every time she talked she had some kind of plan to go to the USA, "take me with you," "I want to buy a condo in Florida," "I want to go to school in Florida" and I kept telling her, "No problem, set up your tickets and I'll get ones to match," but she would never buy them. She had drive for sex but was yet another one-cummer, not the least bit durable or possessed of stamina. I could do her every which way, but after the first 10-15 minutes she came and then turned into a corpse.

I've probably got a few more exhibits to present, if you really want them.

Remember: you asked. I warned you. You insisted. And I am therefore happy to provide. May you gag on spuriousness.

john

Post by john » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:03 pm

ExpatBob wrote:snore
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
--- Bertrand Russell

ExpatBob

Post by ExpatBob » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:12 pm

john wrote:
Oh so funny. Ow, my sides.

john

Post by john » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:03 am

ExpatBob wrote:
john wrote:
Just how I feel after watching a reality show (er, the first Republican presidential debate) on Faux News. :)
--- Bertrand Russell

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:22 am

Holy shit! Quite damning and revealing, transfer to your blog (maybe already there) as I wonder if admin will let that stand.

Ummm...thanks for sharing, kind of glad I'm an oldster with less hormone influence on the nugger and other parts. Indeed a possible data point and prueba of the reasons why Chile is such an unfaithful place...
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

seawolf180

Post by seawolf180 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:34 am

You're not even half way through the alphabet yet.
Keep at it.
She's out there Bob.
Don't Tread On Me Either.
crtv.com
conservativereview.com
Question Authority!

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:40 am

Yeah, don't know how you met the above, if through sites and dating services, that may be the downfall right there.

No such thing as a free lunch here as anywhere.

Meet her in everyday life, go for the jefa, adminstradora, dueña or the the most intelligent of an operation, then test for 100% honesty. It will take time but as said before, there is no such thing as a free lunch.

Suerte.
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

ExpatBob

Post by ExpatBob » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:19 am

john wrote:
ExpatBob wrote:
john wrote:
Just how I feel after watching a reality show (er, the first Republican presidential debate) on Faux News. :)
ehhhhh that's kinda meaningless to me. Keep trying, though.

MikieO

Post by MikieO » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:22 am

Bob, congrats for reinvigorating things! I have been importing talent for years for many of the reasons you've outlined.
Most recently I've abandoned the Colombianas as being like your LAN girl. The thought of actually paying her way, in
anything but poontang? Forget it.
I like a "take charge chilena" as much as the next guy but when I hear "now you sleep"....shortly after she has nutted....WTF?
So now Bolivianas! (yes, in my shit spanish)
“Now, a lifetime of experience has left me bitter and cynical.” ~ Calvin & Hobbes