Might move to Santiago, Chile

All things related to Moving to Chile, tips, tricks, FAQS. Here is where to exchange information between those that have already moved and those planning to move to Chile so you do not need to learn the hard way. Please also check Living in Chile forum for related information.
ExpatBob

Re: Might move to Santiago, Chile

Post by ExpatBob » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:16 pm

Gloria wrote:
john wrote:
What you need to explain is why (in apparent frustration) you made a blanket indictment of Chilean women (well, at least those in Santiago).
Yeah! I want to hear that explanation too.
This is so telling, I don't have to say a thing! :D

john

Post by john » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:23 pm

ExpatBob wrote:
Gloria wrote:
john wrote:
What you need to explain is why (in apparent frustration) you made a blanket indictment of Chilean women (well, at least those in Santiago).
Yeah! I want to hear that explanation too.
This is so telling, I don't have to say a thing! :D
Your response is a perfect reason why you have a dating problem. :lol:
One must care about a world one will not see.
--- Bertrand Russell

ExpatBob

Post by ExpatBob » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:30 pm

john wrote:Your response is a perfect reason why you have a dating problem. :lol:
zzzzzzzzz. You can do better than that.

ExpatBob

Post by ExpatBob » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:32 pm

ExpatBob wrote:
john wrote:Your response is a perfect reason why you have a dating problem. :lol:

Let's see just how irate John and Gloria can get. Whee! You're wasting your time. Because I don't care. And you really, really don't want to read the scathing, detailed, juicy meaty 5-star steak of just how terrible the dating scene in Santiago is because I am sorely tempted to write it and it will make your genitals wither into raisins.

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:58 pm

ExpatBob wrote:
Let's see just how irate Gloria can get.
Frankly my dear....I don't give a damn! :lol:
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

john

Post by john » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:12 pm

ExpatBob wrote:
ExpatBob wrote:

Let's see just how irate John and Gloria can get. Whee! You're wasting your time. Because I don't care. And you really, really don't want to read the scathing, detailed, juicy meaty 5-star steak of just how terrible the dating scene in Santiago is because I am sorely tempted to write it and it will make your genitals wither into raisins.
What makes you think I'm irate? Gloria and I have asked for an explanation for your blanket indictment of Chilean women...as the anecdotal evidence you have provided does not justify such a claim. We may indeed be wasting our time. You saying you do not care is a further indication that your original comments were inadvisable. I am unimpressed with your threat to pen a "tell all" exposé of the Santiago dating scene.
--- Bertrand Russell

ExpatBob

Post by ExpatBob » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:12 pm

Gloria wrote:
ExpatBob wrote:
Let's see just how irate Gloria can get.
Frankly my dear....I don't give a damn! :lol:
Good. We now return you to your regularly scheduled programming...

ExpatBob

Post by ExpatBob » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:14 pm

john wrote: What makes you think I'm irate? Gloria and I have asked for an explanation for your blanket indictment of Chilean women...as the anecdotal evidence you have provided does not justify such a claim. We may indeed be wasting our time. You saying you do not care is a further indication that your original comments were inadvisable. I am unimpressed with your threat to pen a "tell all" exposé of the Santiago dating scene.
Jesus holy Christ on a cross, what a surprise. I am so blown away, I cannot believe it. Why not just beat your dead horse drum and ask, "Where's your source?"

john

Post by john » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:19 pm

ExpatBob wrote:
john wrote: What makes you think I'm irate? Gloria and I have asked for an explanation for your blanket indictment of Chilean women...as the anecdotal evidence you have provided does not justify such a claim. We may indeed be wasting our time. You saying you do not care is a further indication that your original comments were inadvisable. I am unimpressed with your threat to pen a "tell all" exposé of the Santiago dating scene.
Jesus holy Christ on a cross, what a surprise. I am so blown away, I cannot believe it. Why not just beat your dead horse drum and ask, "Where's your source?"
Just as I thought, you continue to obfuscate the real issue...which is your outlandish claim about Chilean women.
--- Bertrand Russell

ExpatBob

Post by ExpatBob » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:23 pm

john wrote: Just as I thought, you continue to obfuscate the real issue...which is your outlandish claim about Chilean women.
Once Pandora's box is opened, you cannot shut it. Do you really want to keep poking this issue, or should you move along to your quiet corner and take naptime with the other kids?

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:14 pm

john wrote:
ExpatBob wrote:
Just as I thought, you continue to obfuscate the real issue...which is your outlandish claim about Chilean women.
Because he's totally and absolutely clueless and his lack of maturity is overwhelming!
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

john

Post by john » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:16 pm

ExpatBob wrote:
john wrote: Just as I thought, you continue to obfuscate the real issue...which is your outlandish claim about Chilean women.
Once Pandora's box is opened, you cannot shut it. Do you really want to keep poking this issue, or should you move along to your quiet corner and take naptime with the other kids?
This matter could be resolved immediately by a simple retraction on your part.
--- Bertrand Russell