I' m searching a girl in Valdivia

Anything at all (keep it clean) goes here that does not fit in to any of the other forums.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

ElDamia

I' m searching a girl in Valdivia

Post by ElDamia » Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi everyone!

I' m a 21 guy from Italy.
I used to go on chatroulette sometimes, few months ago. Here I met a girl from Valdivia.
We have had a very nice chat, we talked about a lot of things, but I particularly remember our discussions about music and Inti Illimani in particular (my grandma is a big fan of Inti and I remember that she always used to cry to their songs, while telling me the stories about the golpe in chile ^_^). She also told me about how life of her parents was in that period, and she told me something of her life, like the fact that she is doing university, she is studying english to become an english teacher :)

After a long chat, we decided to add each other on skype.
We kept in touch for a few days, but it was not so easy to meet because our time zones are very different, sadly :(
But, more sadly, after like 4 days I wasn' t able to contact her anymore!

I don' t know what happened, I don' t even know if she is ok or if something bad happened to her! But I think that maybe she have had some problems with skype, maybe she changed account and she don' t remember what is my skype name. I don' t find any reasons for her to be angry with me, and she never said that she was angry for something.

After our meeting months passed, but I continued to remember her. Few days later I realized that I was sorry enough to miss her to try to find a contact with her in alternative ways.
At least, i would like to be sure that she doesn' t want to talk to me for a reason, not only because she lost her skype account :p

I know that she is not here as lonely student, but she is born in Valdivia. So I searched in google "valdivia municipality", because I wanted to ask if maybe there is an online version of the telephone book of valdivia, but I see that the site of the mumicipality of valdivia isn' t working :(
Then I tryed to search some students forum for students in Valdivia. We have similar forums here in italy, but I don' t find them for valdivia. the only one that I found is this one, but I don' t think that I will find her here.

So what I ask is:
1) If someone can give me good advices to find the telephone book of valdivia
2) If someone knows some good forums or social sites for students in chile, and possibly in valdivia
3) Other ideas to contact her? :o

Please help me, I would really like to see her again! it' s sad not to know why we can' t chat anymore :(

gloriosopicante

Re: I' m searching a girl in Valdivia

Post by gloriosopicante » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:00 pm

PM me

momof3

Post by momof3 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:05 pm

I want dibs on the novel and screenplay.
We agree to disagree.

ElDamia

Post by ElDamia » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:29 pm

Only if you help me to finish writing this story ;D
And remember, I want an happy ending!!! lol

gloriosopicante

Post by gloriosopicante » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:51 pm

ElDamia wrote:Only if you help me to finish writing this story ;D
And remember, I want an happy ending!!! lol
This is not a massage parlor.

lotn

Post by lotn » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:51 pm

I can't decide if this is bordering on stalking or not.

El Zorro

Post by El Zorro » Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:49 pm

Fare attenzione a ciò che desideri...

ElDamia

Post by ElDamia » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:27 pm

I don' t think that I' m stalking someone, I let 4 months pass after I miss her. I can' t even say that I love her, even if I feel something for her. The problem is that, every time that I log in on skype, and I see her name with her photo, I feel sorry for the fact that I can' t chat with her and I ask myself why can' t we chat anymore.
It' s obvious that if one disappears, one asks himself quesltion like if I told her something that I shouldn' t tell or if it' s just a problem with PC, or whatever happened to her...
I think that I want to meet her again because, if it' s just a PC problem, if I know her better I can really fall in love with her, because she gave me a very good impression for what I know by the chattings that I have done, but up to now I know her too few to fall in love with her.
That' s all, nothing dramatic :)

Groschi

Post by Groschi » Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:40 pm

lei ha gli occhi verdi?

ElDamia

Post by ElDamia » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:21 pm

Groschi wrote:lei ha gli occhi verdi?
Strange question xD
Why do you ask me if she have green eyes or not? :p
I think that there are more than one girl with green eyes in Valdivia, lol
Unforunately, the quality of the webcam and the photo that I have of her don' t allow me to see the colour of their eyes. What I can say is that she have dark hair, quite a dark skin (she looked a bit indios, and in fact she is indios for 1/2 or 1/4. When we met, she told me that I was the first to notice that at the first look ^___^) and she have a really beautiful smile :D
She' s not fat but not thin. Average :)
P.S: thank you for talking italian, really! But maybe it' s better to talk in english, so that everyone understands :)

El Zorro

Post by El Zorro » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:38 pm

Mi dispiace essere così diretto (trying to sound like the Godfather), but if she likes you as much as you do her, she’d also be going crazy trying to find you, she would have already, and you wouldn’t be here bordering on sounding pathetic. You’d better move on. Members of the opposite sex are like buses in this sense. Maybe the next one will be even better.

ElDamia

Post by ElDamia » Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Hmm... attempt to sound like the godfather... failed xD
Maybe you didn' t read what I wrote before: I can' t say that I love her too, it' s just a little crush, or even less, but I think that using my spare time to try to do something to find her and start to talk again to her, is a funny and interesting idea that can lead to some good results in the future ;)
Maybe this good result will be only a good friendship, I don' t know...