How fair is the U.S. election?

Anything at all (keep it clean) goes here that does not fit in to any of the other forums.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:47 pm

I just love the contrast, as I prepare to vote in my first Chilean election this weekend where I fully expect my vote to be counted in public and even for the local media (its just a local election) to be present at the counting; vs. Texas that is threatening to prosecute the international observers for being near the polling places.

http://www.texastribune.org/texas-polit ... arning-ag/
Texas attorney general warns international observers to stay away from polling places.
http://www.osce.org/odihr/elections/96639

What are they afraid of, the voting fraud will be too obvious?
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

momof3

Re: How fair is the U.S. election?

Post by momof3 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Not fair until all businesses are required to close on election day so that all citizens can vote.

Not fair until there is a consistent method of voter registration in all 50 states.

Not fair until absentee ballots are counted at the same time as election day ballots.

Not fair until each candidate has access to the same funds for campaigns.
We agree to disagree.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Not fair, until corporations do not get to vote (before or after the election). Private citizens with limited campaign contributions, fine.

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

zaebis

Post by zaebis » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:29 pm

... and don't forget millions of illegals voting (many repeatedly). After all you CANT demand state issued ID coz it will discriminate against the minorities !!!

That being said, it doesn't matter who (Robama or Obomney) will win. Next president-placeholder will preside over currency collapse and hyperinflation, mass riots and possibly a bloody war with Iran coupled with civil unrest inside the country, food shortages, price control and FEMA concentration camps. SO I wouldn't want to be in either of the two clown's place.
Arica siempre Arica...

Vicki and Greg Lansen

Post by Vicki and Greg Lansen » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:34 pm

zaebis wrote:... and don't forget millions of illegals voting (many repeatedly). After all you CANT demand state issued ID coz it will discriminate against the minorities !!!

That being said, it doesn't matter who (Robama or Obomney) will win. Next president-placeholder will preside over currency collapse and hyperinflation, mass riots and possibly a bloody war with Iran coupled with civil unrest inside the country, food shortages, price control and FEMA concentration camps. SO I wouldn't want to be in either of the two clown's place.

Hooray momo3" and I call absolute BULLSHIT on zaebis. Millions of illegals. What a crock of fucking bullshit. Turlff your Fox News stay away from Orly Taitzs, Alex Jones and the rest of the nutwads. Yeah. Fema Camps. Idiot concepts perpetuated by people who live off of fearful people who donate because they believe this shit.

griffin

Post by griffin » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Not fair until ballots can be counted (and recounted) publicly and with a physical record of each vote. And better-designed chad-free ballots. And better electronic voting machines if you have to use the darn things.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:38 pm

wow, vicky has been kind of grumpy recently. Must be something the aliens put in her water.

Vicki and Greg Lansen

Post by Vicki and Greg Lansen » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Vicki and Greg Lansen wrote:
zaebis wrote:... and don't forget millions of illegals voting (many repeatedly). After all you CANT demand state issued ID coz it will discriminate against the minorities !!!

Hooray momo3" and I call absolute BULLSHIT on zaebis. Millions of illegals. What a crock of fucking bullshit. Turlff your Fox News stay away from Orly Taitzs, Alex Jones and the rest of the nutwads. Yeah. Fema Camps. Idiot concepts perpetuated by people who live off of fearful people who donate because they believe this shit.
Mau I suggest that you (zaebis) get in touch with Dr. Rima who most likely will save you from radiated foods and the coming collapse by taking your money for safe-keeping and charge you three fold for foods you could buy on your own. But it will feel good. You can also learn remote viewing so you can watch the rest of us writhing in agony as we waste away in
fema camps.

weston881

Post by weston881 » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:04 pm

Seems Vicki and Greg have been getting plenty of fluoride, GMO food, flu shots and watching their allotment of Dancing with the Stars and NFL football. Choose the blue <SPAM WORD> and all will be fine!

zaebis

Post by zaebis » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:05 pm

It is only bs if you prefer to refuse to see the truth. Voter ID requirement has been not only dropped but legislated off (e.g. it is illegal to require to id oneself in order to vote in November) in many states. And I don't watch Tv, let alone fox.
Arica siempre Arica...

zaebis

Post by zaebis » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Vicki and Greg Lansen wrote:Mau I suggest that you (zaebis) get in touch with Dr. Rima who most likely will save you from radiated foods and the coming collapse by taking your money for safe-keeping and charge you three fold for foods you could buy on your own. But it will feel good. You can also learn remote viewing so you can watch the rest of us writhing in agony as we waste away in
fema camps.
I will be fine and ready. The question is... will you be fine and ready? Your welfare check may no longer save you...
Arica siempre Arica...

PCSM

Post by PCSM » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:10 pm

zaebis wrote:

It is only bs if you prefer to refuse to see the truth. Voter ID requirement has been not only dropped but legislated off (e.g. it is illegal to require to id oneself in order to vote in November) in many states. And I don't watch Tv, let alone fox.
Zaebis you should have just kept quiet cause I see that you only opened your mouth to switch feet.
It is one thing to go vote without ID and impersonate a registered voter (and this is greatly exaggerated). It is another thing totally to make it on to a registered voters list without being a US citizen. I call BS as well!

The following short video highlights the case of two women caught in a catch 22 where they need a birth certificate in order to get picture ID but can't get picture ID without a birth certificate.
http://billmoyers.com/content/voter-id- ... -photo-id/