Any push back?

Anything at all (keep it clean) goes here that does not fit in to any of the other forums.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

nikotromus

Re: Any push back?

Post by nikotromus » Fri May 22, 2020 10:48 pm

So, yesterday when I went to look for Dr. Wittkowski's presentation on the pandemic for Tiagoabner, I couldn't find it. So I searched and searched ThemTube and finally found a re-post of it. And it turns out, of course, ThemTube took down the original presentation for "violating community guidelines". They even went and pulled down the one I found yesterday with only 17 views. Don't get me wrong, we totally have freedom of speech here in los Estados Unidos, just as long as the slaves only parrot the systems script.

Screen Shot 2020-05-22 at 8.40.01 PM.png

The things that does puzzle me is that the original presentation racked up 1.3 million views. So, it went viral. Nothing goes viral on ThemTube unless the system allows it to go viral. More games.

RuneTheChookcha

Post by RuneTheChookcha » Fri May 22, 2020 11:29 pm

tiagoabner

Post by tiagoabner » Sat May 23, 2020 2:11 am

nikotromus wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:48 pm
So, yesterday when I went to look for Dr. Wittkowski's presentation on the pandemic for Tiagoabner, I couldn't find it. So I searched and searched ThemTube and finally found a re-post of it. And it turns out, of course, ThemTube took down the original presentation for "violating community guidelines". They even went and pulled down the one I found yesterday with only 17 views. Don't get me wrong, we totally have freedom of speech here in los Estados Unidos, just as long as the slaves only parrot the systems script.

The things that does puzzle me is that the original presentation racked up 1.3 million views. So, it went viral. Nothing goes viral on ThemTube unless the system allows it to go viral. More games.
This guy has lied about his credentials, per his previous employer. https://www.rockefeller.edu/news/27872- ... ittkowski/

Both this subforum's moderator and this forum's owner have posted here already. They don't care about what's posted here, so I don't think I will continue to waste my time.

Feel free to believe what you will.
I'm NOT your lawyer, accountant or financial planner. All information at this post should be considered for your entertainment only. Consult a professional before making a decision regarding whatever topic was mentioned in this post.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat May 23, 2020 10:12 am

well, with in reason.

Then also, they are conspiracy theories, so I guess reason does not apply.

keep it g-rated.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

nikotromus

Post by nikotromus » Sat May 23, 2020 10:46 am

tiagoabner wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 2:11 am
nikotromus wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 10:48 pm

This guy has lied about his credentials, per his previous employer. https://www.rockefeller.edu/news/27872- ... ittkowski/

Both this subforum's moderator and this forum's owner have posted here already. They don't care about what's posted here, so I don't think I will continue to waste my time.

Feel free to believe what you will.
Exactly how did he lie? Here is his defense in his own words - from Bitchute.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/znzF0IBl5I2Q/

nikotromus

Post by nikotromus » Sat May 23, 2020 11:33 am

admin wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:12 am
I dont' see how Dr. Wittkowski's thoughts on the matter are conspiracy theory, but Google apparently agrees that it is.

In a nutshell, here is his is alternative recommendation to slamming the brakes on a world economy laden with debt (from what I can gather):

- This disease is not fundamentally different from other upper respiratory diseases mankind has faced for thousands of years.
- Quarantine the elderly and infirm because they are the most susceptible to things like death by pneumonia caused by upper respiratory diseases. If the disease is allowed to run its course naturally the quarantine will be over in 1 month.
- Quarantining the healthy will only serve to prolong the pandemic. An upper respiratory disease if allowed to follow it's course should pass through the population reaching it's peak in 2 weeks, and 2 weeks later it should be gone.
- Children are extremely resilient to these diseases, so by all means keep the schools open so that they can infect each other and help to build societies herd immunity.
- Trying to run "track and trace" operations on an airborne disease is absurd. We have a hard enough time tracking sexually transmitted diseases, and a specific act has to be performed in order for that to transmit.

For me, it feels like conspiracy theory to look at this disease as something completely different from any other respiratory disease we've ever seen. To me, this line of thought implies some sort of biological weapon, which I do not subscribe to. If all the bad guys wanted to do was to kill us all and have this realm all to themselves, they could have done that a long, long time ago.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat May 23, 2020 12:16 pm

nikotromus wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 11:33 am
admin wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 10:12 am
I dont' see how Dr. Wittkowski's thoughts on the matter are conspiracy theory, but Google apparently agrees that it is.

In a nutshell, here is his is alternative recommendation to slamming the brakes on a world economy laden with debt (from what I can gather):

- This disease is not fundamentally different from other upper respiratory diseases mankind has faced for thousands of years.
- Quarantine the elderly and infirm because they are the most susceptible to things like death by pneumonia caused by upper respiratory diseases. If the disease is allowed to run its course naturally the quarantine will be over in 1 month.
- Quarantining the healthy will only serve to prolong the pandemic. An upper respiratory disease if allowed to follow it's course should pass through the population reaching it's peak in 2 weeks, and 2 weeks later it should be gone.
- Children are extremely resilient to these diseases, so by all means keep the schools open so that they can infect each other and help to build societies herd immunity.
- Trying to run "track and trace" operations on an airborne disease is absurd. We have a hard enough time tracking sexually transmitted diseases, and a specific act has to be performed in order for that to transmit.

For me, it feels like conspiracy theory to look at this disease as something completely different from any other respiratory disease we've ever seen. To me, this line of thought implies some sort of biological weapon, which I do not subscribe to. If all the bad guys wanted to do was to kill us all and have this realm all to themselves, they could have done that a long, long time ago.
yea, that.....

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat May 23, 2020 12:21 pm

anyway slightly back on topic.

Seems the poor starving people of el bosque, can afford grenades.

https://www.emol.com/noticias/Nacional/ ... osque.html

and I would recommend that if you wish to convince the country you are starving (after three days in quarantine), don't send the fattest lady in the nieghborhood to talk to the press.

mem

Post by mem » Sat May 23, 2020 1:59 pm

admin wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 12:21 pm
anyway slightly back on topic.

Seems the poor starving people of el bosque, can afford grenades.

https://www.emol.com/noticias/Nacional/ ... osque.html

and I would recommend that if you wish to convince the country you are starving (after three days in quarantine), don't send the fattest lady in the nieghborhood to talk to the press.
Too bad it's not pomegranates...granadas, lol
We are about to tuck into 2 pomegranates

nikotromus

Post by nikotromus » Sat May 23, 2020 2:15 pm

I'm no explosives expert, but I think I've seen enough war movies to know that if it was a real grenade, this guy wouldn't have severe hand injuries but rather his hand would be gone and he and his family would have been killed. Perhaps an M80 firecracker? This story sounds like a metaphor for the times we're living through now.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Sat May 23, 2020 7:02 pm

yea the whole story sounds fishy.

most likely fine upstanding citizens going out to protests and throw explosives at the police, and screwed up.

mem

Post by mem » Sat May 23, 2020 7:27 pm

Its gotta be a homemade IED or big firecracker that is dangerous...no surprise they are describing it as a legit military issue pomegranate

I sincerely hope there is not an increase in these types of stories, because they will get more lethal with time and attention