Service Dog

Anything at all (keep it clean) goes here that does not fit in to any of the other forums.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

Mustachemike

Service Dog

Post by Mustachemike » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:48 am

American Airlines allows my service dog to fly free up front with me, are they permitted in Chile, we do have all his paperwork, including the paperwork showing He is a service dog.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Service Dog

Post by admin » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:30 pm

Is this a "service dog"

or

an "emotional companion" ostrich, rat, great white shark?
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

vamoschile

Post by vamoschile » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:26 pm

Bringing our dog not a service animal. I should have more details next week once we arrive. So far rabbies in the last year required. US Vet must sign off on it as well. Like I said I will keep you posted after next week.

vamoschile

Post by vamoschile » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:06 am

Chile has a simple form that needs to be filled out. The form requires that your dog has the rabbies vacination between 30 days and 1 year from time of entry. You also need to have a US certified vet review your pet then you need to send the document your vet signs to the Federal Vet. We sent ours to Madison WI. They will then put a seal on the document and send it back to you. This has to be done within 10 days. From there you should be good to go. We did this and had no issues bringing our dog to Chile. Best of luck to you!