Looking for a doctor specializing in multiple sclerosis

Anything at all (keep it clean) goes here that does not fit in to any of the other forums.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

Gloria

Re: Looking for a doctor specializing in multiple sclerosis

Post by Gloria » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:13 pm

Oh! I just notice....is an injection!! OUCH!
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

thisisreallycomplicated

Post by thisisreallycomplicated » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:24 pm

Gloria wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:13 pm
Oh! I just notice....is an injection!! OUCH!
An injection can be painless, if it's done very slowly (the injecting part, not the needle jab)
“Now it’s conspiracy – they’ve made that something that should not even be entertained for a minute, that powerful people might get together and have a plan. Doesn’t happen, you’re a kook, you’re a conspiracy buff!” – George Carlin

Gloria

Post by Gloria » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:27 pm

:thumleft:
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. I sayeth as I seeth.

Andrei Jouravlev

Post by Andrei Jouravlev » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:24 pm

Manuel Fruns, CLC, excellent

Andrei Jouravlev

Post by Andrei Jouravlev » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:38 pm

If it is MS, you will need special treatment and periodic controls, almost always for life. But first, you will need a good diagnosis. You should consult the best neurologist you can afford. CLC and Alemana are the best (and most expensive) options. The second option would be UC.

Space Cat

Post by Space Cat » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:52 pm

Andrei Jouravlev wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:24 pm
Manuel Fruns, CLC, excellent
Thanks!

thisisreallycomplicated

Post by thisisreallycomplicated » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:57 pm

Does your friend have dental amalgam fillings with mercury? Or had any removed? I'm looking into that now, since I need to have some replaced, and I came across this questionnaire:
http://centerpointedental.com/forms/Mer ... nnaire.pdf

MS is on their list of symptoms from mercury poisoning. The list is very long.

If anyone here decides to get their amalgam fillings removed, I think it's better to get it done by a dentist who takes special precautions when removing the old fillings. I'm looking for one now, and I found a couple so far in Santiago:
https://www.calevit.cl/odontologia-biologica/
http://www.clinicamarindiez.cl/procedim ... biologica2
http://www.iaomt.cl/portal/

I'm hoping to find one in Coquimbo, so if anyone knows of one, please let me know.
“Now it’s conspiracy – they’ve made that something that should not even be entertained for a minute, that powerful people might get together and have a plan. Doesn’t happen, you’re a kook, you’re a conspiracy buff!” – George Carlin

thisisreallycomplicated

Post by thisisreallycomplicated » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:19 pm

I haven't watched the video, or read the whole page, but this looks interesting:
https://iaomt.org/resources/dental-merc ... sclerosis/
Multiple sclerosis (“MS”) was first commonly identified in the nineteenth century during the time frame in which amalgam fillings came into common use. Unpublished anecdotal evidence has indicated that a significant number of, but certainly not all, MS victims who have their mercury/silver fillings removed resolve (spontaneous remission) or improve gradually. This anecdotal evidence has been supported by published studies over the course of the past 50 years.

AnciaVagar

Post by AnciaVagar » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:28 pm

Unfortunately the process to remove the fillings releases a large dose mercury which the anecdote doesn't seem to account for.

thisisreallycomplicated

Post by thisisreallycomplicated » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:56 pm

AnciaVagar wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:28 pm
Unfortunately the process to remove the fillings releases a large dose mercury which the anecdote doesn't seem to account for.
That's exactly the problem I've been researching, and why I mentioned finding a dentist who takes the right precautions. Most dentists seem to be aware of the problem, but don't seem to think it's a big deal. And that might be ok for most people. But not everyone. Maybe I should've stressed that part a bit more.

Right now I'm looking for the best options for getting them removed. And the best way to support my immune system, to get rid of the mercury already in my system, as safely as possible. I have one filling that needs to be replaced soon, and a few more that can't wait much longer. I'm thinking one at a time might be the safest way, unless I can get myself to Santiago.

AnciaVagar

Post by AnciaVagar » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:27 pm

thisisreallycomplicated wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:56 pm
AnciaVagar wrote:
That's exactly the problem I've been researching, and why I mentioned finding a dentist who takes the right precautions. Most dentists seem to be aware of the problem, but don't seem to think it's a big deal. And that might be ok for most people. But not everyone. Maybe I should've stressed that part a bit more.
Probably they don't think the dose during removal is a problem because they don't think mercury fillings are a problem in general. Every effect is dosage dependent: if the mercury from the fillings is a problem, then the higher dose at removal is a bigger problem. For example, if chelation protects during removal, then it protects all the time that the fillings are present.

We can't have it both ways. Eventually you'll have to decide which is worse.

thisisreallycomplicated

Post by thisisreallycomplicated » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:53 pm

AnciaVagar wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:27 pm
thisisreallycomplicated wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:56 pm
AnciaVagar wrote:
Probably they don't think the dose during removal is a problem because they don't think mercury fillings are a problem in general. Every effect is dosage dependent: if the mercury from the fillings is a problem, then the higher dose at removal is a bigger problem. For example, if chelation protects during removal, then it protects all the time that the fillings are present.

We can't have it both ways. Eventually you'll have to decide which is worse.
And to make things even more complicated, I was reading this discussion earlier:
https://healthunlocked.com/parkinsonsmo ... m-fillings
where one person wrote:
DO NOT attempt to chelate or detox mercury if you still have amalgam fillings in your mouth. the mercury will go right to your brain, and you will be much worse. have them removed properly first.
I don't know yet if that's true, but I'm keeping it in mind while I research.

In my case, I don't have an option to keep my fillings, since they're damaged. So it's just a question of the best way to remove them. And considering what I know about my health, and the types of problems mercury can cause, I think I'll be much better off without them.