North Korea

Anything at all (keep it clean) goes here that does not fit in to any of the other forums.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

nikotromus

Re: North Korea

Post by nikotromus » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:26 am

HybridAmbassador wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:29 pm
If he feels that his regime is to be facing oblivion, he has nothing else to lose so here goes the Missiles,
Targeted to USA, Japan, South Korea..
So - no benefit to attacking. He'll only act if he's forced to. That sounds like a natural, rational human behavior too me.

It seems to me that the USSA is working overtime to provoke a response. I'm sure they're dissapointed that it hasn't happened yet. Something tells me they'll find a way to get the fight going - response or no response.

If you want an insight into U.S. conflict initiation tactics, you should really check out Operation Northwoods from 1961. It's is a declassified, fascinating document handed to president Kennedy by the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Many analysts feel that his refusal to go along with the plan ended his life. I never looked at U.S. foreign policy the same way after reading it.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:22 pm

[/quote]
nikotromus wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:26 am
HybridAmbassador wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:29 pm
If he feels that his regime is to be facing oblivion, he has nothing else to lose so here goes the Missiles,
Targeted to USA, Japan, South Korea..
So - no benefit to attacking. He'll only act if he's forced to. That sounds like a natural, rational human behavior too me.

It seems to me that the USSA is working overtime to provoke a response. I'm sure they're dissapointed that it hasn't happened yet. Something tells me they'll find a way to get the fight going - response or no response.

If you want an insight into U.S. conflict initiation tactics, you should really check out Operation Northwoods from 1961. It's is a declassified, fascinating document handed to president Kennedy by the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. Many analysts feel that his refusal to go along with the plan ended his life. I never looked at U.S. foreign policy the same way after reading it.
Kim is doing the provocation without being forced to. What do you call the act of launching a ICBM type missile over Japan
and mostly over the US bases stationed in the same. He's aim is to finish the development of miniaturizing the nuke head to be able to load onto his developing ICBM. Once he accomplish it ( doubt he will see that day ) he will be demanding ransom fee to South Korea and Japan to not launch the projectile.
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

nikotromus

Post by nikotromus » Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:50 pm

Testing their weapons systems. What countries threaten to reign down fire on the USA for testing their weapons systems? You already said they have no benefit in attacking another country, as they would be instantly dustified, so the motive for murdering millions of people with a pre-emtive invasion is to get them to stop testing their weapons systems? More of the weapons of mass destruction line?

The USA is now pushing 17 straight years of war with no end in sight. The wars are escalating, not de-escalating. I don't see it ending well for the planet.
Attachments
the-same-people-telling-vou-to-fear-north-korea-arethe-27199559.png
the-same-people-telling-vou-to-fear-north-korea-arethe-27199559.png (393.9 KiB) Viewed 1087 times

GringoVikingo

Post by GringoVikingo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:05 pm

NK just fired 3 missils, and and D.T will hold a speach wery soon from W.H.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
"George Carlin"

tiagoabner

Post by tiagoabner » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:18 pm

It fell between Japan and SK, per Japanese media, quite close to the Japanese exclusive economic zone.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:57 pm

Well, now wanting to see if Trumpfster will come good in his promises that, if another Missile test flew, there will be 3 US Air Craft carrier nearby and each loaded with least 60 fighter planes ready to pinpoint surgical strike?
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

tiagoabner

Post by tiagoabner » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:21 pm

SK is doing "precision, surgical precision strike" missile drill as we speak.

GringoVikingo

Post by GringoVikingo » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:57 pm

This is bad carma even for a atheist as me.
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
"George Carlin"

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:42 pm

I can ship out an iodine solution, don't have to wait 3 months for your order of potassium iodide to get here assuming stocks "up north" are not wiped out in 24 hours.

I worry about the future warranty or servicing of my Korean elctrodometicos products though...

:alien:
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

nikotromus

Post by nikotromus » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:50 pm

Here comes crazy time. I'ts been hiding for a while. Everybody panic!!!

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:23 pm

Yea north korea to chile, 11,000 miles and change.

North korea Missile range 8000 miles and change.

Yep still good.

But trump might want to consider moving to another neighborhood.

no, on second thought, Stay right where you are at Trump.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

nwdiver

Post by nwdiver » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:42 pm

I worry about Vancouver.........just saying a DC bound missle may end up anywhere........
It's all about the wine.