North Korea

Anything at all (keep it clean) goes here that does not fit in to any of the other forums.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Re: North Korea

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:28 pm

Potassium Iodide available online, buy it while you can, got KI :?: :alien:
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

nikotromus

Post by nikotromus » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:45 pm

Are people brainwashed to the point that they believe that NK would attack SK, or Japan or the USA? How many countries has NK attacked in the last half century? How many has the USA attacked? Based on that pattern of aggression, which country do you suppose will throw the first punch here?

Rejoice citizens of NK - here come some more love bombs from the USA. Because - they need to give you some democracy (and a central bank).

Here's how I see things actually playing out in the not too distant future...

(In my best quarterback voice.)

"Ok guys! Here's the plan"
Ramp hostilities up. Check
Talk endlessly about EMP threat. Check
Build all phones with a back door to allow your phone to be bricked: Check
Build cars to be back doored to allow bricking: Check
Talk endlessly about how vulnerable our grid is: Check
Run experiment in Puerto Rico by shutting off all power after a steered storm hits it: Check
Next: Shoot down one of numb-nuts missiles
Next: Nuke Hawaii and blame numb-nuts or pretend a retaliatory air strike "Takes out the entire grid!!!"
"Retaliate"
WW III.

at46

Post by at46 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:08 pm

How do you see the goals and outcomes of WWIII in that scenario?

nikotromus

Post by nikotromus » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:18 pm

Right off the bat (both goals and outcome)

One world government. 90% human population reduction. Currency reset. Boot on the neck of humanity in perpetuity.

"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever." - George Orwell

GringoVikingo

Post by GringoVikingo » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:42 pm

So do US know where Kim's 76 submarine is?
Some of them maybe a big nuke!

This is one of the most crowded area with ship traffic, sub can use it as shield, or maybe blow up some tankers!
Interactive map of global marine traffic.
http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/hom ... 8.0/zoom:2
Not only do I not know what's going on, I wouldn't know what to do about it if I did.
"George Carlin"

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:14 pm

GringoVikingo wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:42 pm
So do US know where Kim's 76 submarine is?
Some of them maybe a big nuke!

This is one of the most crowded area with ship traffic, sub can use it as shield, or maybe blow up some tankers!
Interactive map of global marine traffic.
http://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/hom ... 8.0/zoom:2
70 or 90 number of NK subs does not matter. They are all WWII old tech and very,very noisy. They can be detected by surveillance planes or Japanese/American/Korea's modern subs and be sunken pronto.

On Monday, CNN reported "highly unusual" North Korean submarine activity. Put simply, Kim Jong Un's regime is deploying more submarines in different ways and on longer missions.

This is not too much of a surprise. North Korea has aggressively focused on submarine development and operability for the last five years. What's different now is that the regime is reaching a new level of submarine competence. And that matters for a few reasons.

First, it represents a new era. For a long time, North Korea's submarine fleet has relied on archaic Russian vessels from the early Cold War era. Those ships are now four generations out of date and easily detectable by even the most basic anti-submarine sensors.

In recent years, however, North Korea has embraced self-made submarines. These ships are far-inferior to their U.S., South Korean, or Japanese counterparts, but they have been mass produced. As such, the North Koreans might be able to overwhelm individual allied vessels by their sheer numbers. Consider that Kim Jong Un already has around 70-90 submarines. As he builds and deploys more, he will strain allied monitoring efforts.

After all, while the U.S. Navy has approximately 30 attack submarines in the Pacific (though some are always in maintenance), the South Koreans have only about 15, and Japan around 17. Over 6,000 personnel are on each U.S. aircraft carrier, so it's a pretty big problem if even just one North Korean submarine gets through.

That said, what's most concerning for U.S. security is North Korea's new "Sinpo-class" ballistic missile submarines (SSBNs). Based on Russian ballistic missile submarines, the Sinpo-class carry North Korea to the next level of submarine warfare. The challenge posed by SSBNs is their disruption of an adversary's confidence in detecting and destroying nuclear weapons before they can be used. While the U.S. tracks North Korean submarines, sometimes, as in 2010 when a North Korean submarine sank a South Korean corvette, they slip through the net. The Sinpo appears likely to provide a nuclear ballistic missile capability (SSBN) within 3 to 4 years, but it may be sooner.

One final problem? Based on North Korea's recent and rapid improvements in its land-based ballistic missiles, the U.S. cannot take anything for granted. As we saw last week, North Korean ballistic missiles can likely already strike the outskirts of Chicago.

Ultimately, this is just another wake-up call. The threat posed by North Korea is immense and it is growing. In turn, the Trump administration must prepare to strike North Korean ballistic missile development and combat forces. Absent that, it will never be able to get China to apply adequate pressure to Kim Jong Un.

Regardless, we're running out of time. Resting on a patient posture of missile defense is not an option.
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:41 pm

I still think the biggest threat is the low tech one. Or more exactly the modern low tech one.

Kim boxes up a bunch of nuclear weapon, slaps some DHL stickers on them, and simply mails the nukes to wherever he needs to send them. They don't even need to pass through customs, or ever be detected. Slap a cheap GPS activated trigger on them, and they simply go bang when they reach the port or the airport, and long before anyone runs a radiation detector over them.

would be totally untraceable, and they would not even need to succeed to create global economic chaos as all trade came to grinding halt to inspect all the shipments. If he was particularly evil, he would need to double down on the confusion with a 10 times the fake nuke packages, to make the job all that much harder to find them.

With 50 years to think about it, I would not be surprised if there is not a couple of nukes sitting in containers in some warehouse in Tokyo, LA or Washington.

The missiles are simply a phallic symbol side show.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

Britkid

Post by Britkid » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:15 pm

Ha! That's remarkably similar to an idea I had for a movie once. But, this is a good point in general.
In 2014/2015 I blogged about my life in Chile. http://web.archive.org/web/201601121940 ... age_id=268

mem

Post by mem » Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:11 pm

Bahahahahahahahhahaha

That would be something...Kim actually DHL/Fedex's the nukes to the US from some proxy, talk about surreal and fodder for some tonight show a few decades in the future.

Just to add to all this insanity...I had a dream a few weeks ago.
<start dreamtard rant> I was watching Kim riding in a vehicle with his forefathers...daddy and grandpappy and other rolemodel'sh male role models. They were trying to train Kim to do this and do that. Telling him he can indulge in various vices, but to not cross the line. While they were doing this, he looked like a small stick figure, but then it was like he was rebelling and I saw this stick figure representing Kim do what almost amounts to a rebel guitar solo. His forefathers/ancestors were aghast. Then he rose up into a normal person as he is now (not a stick figure) and only one or two of his forefathers remained alive there with him. He lifted his hand as if to call for their deaths and he rose to supreme power. It was like Kim finally and totally lost it and was going full tilt. <end dreamtard rant>

And there is my meager contribution for the day...

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:03 pm

But I'm sure a certain middle eastern country has already done it and more probably since the 70s as the ultimate insurance and blackmail tool. :alien:

Got KI?
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

nikotromus

Post by nikotromus » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:22 pm

@HybridAmbassador

In your view, what motive does North Korea have to strike the USA?

Are they going to strike the U.S. and then invade with ground troops and steal their natural resources? Are they going to conquer them and then take all the gold in Fort Knox? Are they going to conquer the country, fix Obamacare and be hailed as hero by those suffering under the law? Or, would the country be turned almost instantly into dust?

How do they benefit from attacking the USA? Please don't say because lil Kim is 'crazy'. That's not a benefit, and it's the same excuse the U.S.A. labels on every country they invade.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Sat Oct 14, 2017 4:29 pm

nikotromus wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:22 pm
@HybridAmbassador

In your view, what motive does North Korea have to strike the USA?

Are they going to strike the U.S. and then invade with ground troops and steal their natural resources? Are they going to conquer them and then take all the gold in Fort Knox? Are they going to conquer the country, fix Obamacare and be hailed as hero by those suffering under the law? Or, would the country be turned almost instantly into dust?

How do they benefit from attacking the USA? Please don't say because lil Kim is 'crazy'. That's not a benefit, and it's the same excuse the U.S.A. labels on every country they invade.
The chubby kid wants recognition and power to developing North Korea into a Nuke holding state same as the newly ones such as: Pakistan and India. If he feels that his regime is to be facing oblivion, he has nothing else to lose so here goes the Missiles,
Targeted to USA, Japan, South Korea..
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.