The Trump Administration

Anything at all (keep it clean) goes here that does not fit in to any of the other forums.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

cali_chile48

Re: The Trump Administration

Post by cali_chile48 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:34 am

Yes, we can call it a soft coup. Thankfully there are a few people who are willing and able to negate the very worst impulses of the attention-deficit-ignorant-whiney-vindictive-New York-playboy jerk in the White House. John Kelly, et al are in fact doing a tremendous service to the republic. That has been obvious for some time.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:44 pm

cali_chile48 wrote:
Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:34 am
Yes, we can call it a soft coup. Thankfully there are a few people who are willing and able to negate the very worst impulses of the attention-deficit-ignorant-whiney-vindictive-New York-playboy jerk in the White House. John Kelly, et al are in fact doing a tremendous service to the republic. That has been obvious for some time.
Yea, of all the armed services I think I would prefer to run the white house it would be the Marines (my father was a marine); however, as the saying goes, marines are like hammers, and to hammers everything looks like a nail (or something along those lines). In fact, it was such a marine culture thing, my father use to get nervous every time they sent in the marines (e.g. gulf I, II, Afghanistan, etc). They are kind of designed to break things by definition. The Marines don't end wars, they start them. They are an invasion force (vs. the army that is an occupying force).

There is a story circulating about how Mattis has already repeatedly ignored taking action on Trump's rants that ordered military action, including assassinating Syria's al-Assad after the last chemical attack. Instead he made a smaller surgical strike to entertain the toddler in the oval office. Had he followed through, we (the World) could have very well been up to our eye-balls in WWIII in the middle east. Iran, Russia, Israel, Turkey, Kurds, street dogs, cats, all would have gone all in.

Still, we can end-up with either a massive over reactions; and, given the circumstances, a possibly massive under reaction (where it becomes too late to fix the problem).
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

cali_chile48

Post by cali_chile48 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:46 pm

Let's see...where are we now in the tragi-comedy that is the Trump Administration? He will face a hostile House of Representatives, controlled by Democrats with the powers of Congressional oversight. Pumpkinhead will almost certainly be impeached. The Special prosecutor has shown some of his cards, but surely not his best ones. John kelly is leaving, and so is the VP's chief of staff. Anybody want that job?

Anyone with half a brain can see that this is a very good time to get as far away from POTUS as possible....cuz he's goin´down, and he isn't likely to go down quietly. His history seems to indicate that he will do as much damage to the republic as possible. He might have a bit of protection since he is a sitting president, but on the day a new president is sworn in, there will surely be several law enforcement agencies waiting to arrest him....tax fraud, campaign finance violations, obstruction of justice, collusion with a foreign power. it would be funny if it weren't so sad for the country.

mem

Post by mem » Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:52 pm

I dont know, the showboating grand standing of the Mueller investigation is still going on. It seems to me if there was something big it would have surfaced in the first 6 months. Yet here we are waiting for trump to be perp walked per the leftists. The more time that goes by the less likely anything substantive will pan out.

nwdiver

Post by nwdiver » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:23 pm

So Trump was saying on fox everybody wants to work in the White House, but the first 3 offered the chief of staff job declined it......they all figured if a 4 star general couldn't pull it together, nobody can.....I expect to see a trump relative (son-in law) in the job, it appears the House is looking at the Russian issue closely and trump's tweets, he app rears to hang himself out to dry in his tweeter account.....so expect to see him blame someone else for all the 4:00am tweets.
It's all about the wine.

bert.douglas

Post by bert.douglas » Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:03 am

First thing you have to realize with the Trump situation -- this is not an impartial normal operation of the legal system. It is pure power politics. There are powerful interests in the intelligence agencies and FBI that hate trump and want him gone.

It is an open question if Trump will survive this attack or not.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:37 am

here you go. why trump is literaly an 'idiot' :

https://www.latestly.com/technology/don ... 2.html/amp

or why the u.s. congress is full of 'idiots'.

just trying to do my part to further the striesand effect that republican in congress just did to trump with those stupid questions to google:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.