The State of the States

Anything at all (keep it clean) goes here that does not fit in to any of the other forums.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

HybridAmbassador

Re: The State of the States

Post by HybridAmbassador » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:01 pm

admin, pardon for the Fu! Moving your explanation here: >>>> Think we are on the wrong thread for this, but let me give you a quick translation.

The pentagon said to japan, "don't launch those missisles due to the fact they only have about 25% of a snowballs chance in hell of hitting the broad side of a stationary barn".

The russians know it. The chinese know it. The koreans know it. We just dont want the public to know it. The fat kid will laugh at all us if it misses.
HybridAmbassador. Toyota Hybrid system for helping climate change.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:08 pm

[quote="HybridAmbassador"]admin, pardon for the Fu! Moving your explanation here: >>>> Think we are on the wrong thread for this, but let me give you a quick translation.

The pentagon said to japan, "don't launch those missisles due to the fact they only have about 25% of a snowballs chance in hell of hitting the broad side of a stationary barn".

The russians know it. The chinese know it. The koreans know it. We just dont want the public to know it. The fat kid will laugh at all us if it misses.

Code: Select all

"don't launch those missisles due to the fact they only have about 25% of a snowballs chance in hell of hitting the broad side of a stationary barn".
Yes, exactly I was thinking when my buddy told me of not engaging the NK missile. If the Aegis launched and or the PAC 3 and the SAM system failed to hit the target, then the whole of Japan would say, God damned, we were all these time, fooled by the govnmnt that not to worry because we have the US best system employed for Japan's air defense. Who and many of them dated back to previous administration of Japan, received the handsome hundreds of million from Lockheed and alike for buying the faulty systems?

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:12 pm

Time to talk to Russia for some S-400s :idea:
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

BUT when necessary, by way of ridicule and truth revelation we shalt do war.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:24 pm

eeuunikkeiexpat wrote:Time to talk to Russia for some S-400s :idea:
Nope, Japan now can start " arming itself again " against the Japanese constitution article 9. Always being under the surveillance of the grand daddy, the US that said, you can not build that, better off buying from America etc.etc.. Back when purchasing the F15s, those fighter jets were so slow and as one pilot said, maneuvering this F15 is similar to driving my dads Hino 15 tonnes truck..! So the Japanese defense agency engaged Mitsubishi to convert, enlarge the wing span, masking more hook up point under the wing for rockets, actually they homologated 90 % of original Lockheed designed F15. Now after the majour operation applied to it, US marine pilots saz, it will take 5 of our F15 to engage that Japanese F15 "Zero" fighter. So you can see that the US air defense system deployed in Japan, are of very inferior technology. Yes, the Russians could be laughing of us.

eeuunikkeiexpat

EOY death of the PetroDollar

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:45 pm

China Readies Yuan-Priced Crude Oil Benchmark Backed By Gold
By Tsvetana Paraskova - Sep 01, 2017, 4:00 PM CDT
http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/ ... -Gold.html
Generally, just a SPAM KILLER. You are on your own in this forum. My personal mission here is done.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

at46

Re: EOY death of the PetroDollar

Post by at46 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:22 pm

eeuunikkeiexpat wrote:China Readies Yuan-Priced Crude Oil Benchmark Backed By Gold
By Tsvetana Paraskova - Sep 01, 2017, 4:00 PM CDT
http://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/ ... -Gold.html
Thank you! Some quotes from a related article https://asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Commodi ... old?page=2

...he expects most oil producers to be happy to exchange their oil reserves for gold. "It's a transfer of holding their assets in black liquid to yellow metal. It's a strategic move swapping oil for gold, rather than for U.S. Treasuries, which can be printed out of thin air...

...If Saudi Arabia accepts yuan settlement for oil, Gave said, "this would go down like a lead balloon in Washington, where the U.S. Treasury would see this as a threat to the dollar's hegemony...

...If China were to buy into Saudi Aramco the pricing of Saudi oil could shift from U.S. dollars to yuan, said Macleod. Crucially, "if China can tie in Aramco, with Russia, Iran et al, she will have a degree of influence over nearly 40% of global production, and will be able to progress her desire to exclude dollars for yuan...

...What is interesting is that China's leadership originally planned to clean up the markets next year, but brought it forward to this year. One interpretation of that change is that they have brought forward the day when they pay for oil in yuan...

...China is also making efforts to set other commodity benchmarks, such as gas and copper...

Andres

Post by Andres » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:36 am

. . . and the value of USD will drop like a stone.

And perhaps, the US will no longer be able to afford its warmongering and destabilization foreign policy.

Correction: The US will REALIZE it can no longer afford its warmongering and destabilization foreign policy; they have not been able to afford it for decades.
Chile: My expectations are low. Very low.
I accept chaos. I'm not sure whether it accepts me.

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:38 pm

yeah the value of US Dollar and Yuan , then North Korea can drop one of these " slim boy " high up causing EMP destruction over the US sky and South Korea,Japan without killing a single soul. Xi-jingpin's dream goes down the drain..He,he,hee

Chubby Kid just detonated, this time a hydrogen bomb against China's pledge not do so, presumed to be a mega-ton class, the US geo measured the blast with tremor strength of 7.0. It is their 6th time experiment in defiance of UN and countless warning from Mr. Trumpf, whom said, if another test conducted, the US won't be sitting idle and will respond..?

>>Kim Jong Un wasn't about to let the United States enjoy its labor day weekend without giving a reminder of the increasing threat his regime poses to America and its allies. New pictures have emerged showing what appears to be a mature thermonuclear warhead design, one that is capable of fitting into the tight confines of the rogue regime's latest long-range ballistic missile designs. >>>

A "hydrogen" or "thermonuclear" bomb is exponentially more powerful than nuclear "fission" or "atom" bomb, like the ones used on Japan in World War II. Go to this live map to see for yourself the differences in effects between atom bombs and thermonuclear bombs, and different warhead types and yields, overlaid on a map of your home town. It offers a chilling depiction of just how much destruction modern nuclear warheads provide.

http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/14 ... emp-strike

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:34 pm

eeuunikkeiexpat wrote:Time to talk to Russia for some S-400s :idea:
Hey EEUU-san, can you do something about this spammer just opened another garbage thread!

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:41 pm

This EMP pulse technology, North Korea acquired from Russia back in 2004 along with the missile rocket know-how, then Putin bearing his poker face and saying to US, words can't get anything done, but "talk" and so bull-shit talkin'...The culprit of all behind is Russia along PRC playing the game, saying we are cooperating with the UN..What a freaking farce. !

eeuunikkeiexpat

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:54 pm

My ability to delete spammers was broken in a forum update awhile back. All I can do is a constant broom sweep of the rat turds of the hanta virus infected rats that got into the room.

--eeuunikkeiexpat

HybridAmbassador

Post by HybridAmbassador » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:23 pm

Chinese residents 300 km away says, felt the tremor for more than 20 seconds.

The USGS initially reported a first tremor as a 5.6 magnitude, but later raised it to 6.3, while China's earthquake administration said it detected a 6.3 magnitude earthquake in Northeastern North Korea, calling it a "suspected explosion," Reuters reported.

The depth of that quake was recorded as zero kilometers, the China earthquake administration said, according to Reuters.

The report cited the USGS as saying the first tremor occurred at around 12 noon North Korea time.

The defense committee chairman in South Korea's parliament, Kim Young-woo cited a report from military authorities and said the yield was provisionally estimated at up to 100 kilotons, which would be around four or five times the size of the bomb dropped on Nagasaki in 1945, the South's official news agency Yonhap reported.
A comparison of the seismic readings of each of North Korea's nuclear tests from Norway-based geoscience research foundation Norsar, which works to verify compliance wtih the Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/02/north-k ... uters.html