Ebola watch

Anything at all (keep it clean) goes here that does not fit in to any of the other forums.

Moderator: eeuunikkeiexpat

Ripsigg

Re: Ebola watch

Post by Ripsigg » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:02 am

I'd be more concerned with the thousands of soldiers Obama is sending their to fight Ebola will be the ones to bring it back in mass.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:08 am

dont worry, the u.s. has fired up its billion dollar stealth fighter jet to kill a handful of rifle carrying militants somewhere else, to make sure you feel safe.
Spencer Global Chile: Legal, relocation, and Investment assistance in Chile.
For more information visit: https://www.spencerglobal.com

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:11 am

meanwhile seems u.s. hospitals are not all that much more prepared for dealing with ebola waist. a handful of patients could overwhelm that high tech system.

http://www.ibtimes.com/ebola-outbreak-e ... te-1694204

irony is, it is sort of the same cost problem faced with when spending a billion dollars to kill one guy as spending millions to treat one patient. it just does not scale well.

From USA and outside Chile dial 1-917-727-5985 (U.S.), in Chile dial 65 2 42 1024 or by cell 747 97974.

fraggle092

Post by fraggle092 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:12 am

Ripsigg wrote:I'd be more concerned with the thousands of soldiers Obama is sending their to fight Ebola will be the ones to bring it back in mass.
Good point. From Wikipedia:
....a British team.....identified a major troop staging and hospital camp in Étaples, France as almost certainly being the center of the 1918 flu pandemic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1918_flu_pandemic

Nature is quite good enough at evolving viruses on its own without having to resort to tinfoil hat theories to explain these periodic events.
Bienvenidos a Chaqueteo City.

Après moi, le déluge

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:31 pm

fraggle092 wrote:
Ripsigg wrote:I'd be more concerned with the thousands of soldiers Obama is sending their to fight Ebola will be the ones to bring it back in mass.
Good point. From Wikipedia:
....a British team.....identified a major troop staging and hospital camp in Étaples, France as almost certainly being the center of the 1918 flu pandemic.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1918_flu_pandemic

Nature is quite good enough at evolving viruses on its own without having to resort to tinfoil hat theories to explain these periodic events.
yea, actuelly the tin foil hat version would likly be the disneyland wishful thinking, potential for a happy ending version, because it would mean that it is just a human engenired and controlled system. nature makes way more indiscriminate and robust systems, and has way more patience than any human adversary. Nature always wins in the end, even if that takes a million years or so. Even nasty human nature, is, still just part of nature.

hlf2888

Post by hlf2888 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:37 pm

A small sampling of conspiracy theories.....Just trying to connect the dots here. Since the US has the vaccine, successfully used on the two airlifted doctors, why did they undertake the elaborate and extremely expensive airlift of just 2 people when for the same cost or less, they could have shipped the vaccine to Africa, given the vaccine to thousands of people and stopped the virus from spreading further? Is there a concerted effort happening here to decimate this population for the natural resources?
Or it is something else? What about the known fact, as Andres opined, that baby boomers are poised to completely over-run the health care systems with their aging bodies? What if governments do not want to hand over all that money in their coffers? Let's see, what is a good way to decimate a huge portion of the population and help governments to save money? Hmm.
And of course, global biological warfare makes exquisite sense to governments and economists. Why destroy valuable infrastructure when you can wipe out populations and keep the real estate, roads, airports and machinery?

and finally, what about this? http://www.economicpolicyjournal.com/20 ... nd-us.html

eeuunikkeiexpat
Location: Megalith of unknown origin near my digs, south V Region coast

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:36 pm

I am on the it began as a "natural" virus, was tinkered with by psychopaths or sociopathic men for certain purposes and may have now gotten out of or may soon be out of (their) control theory. The more bodies infected and the wider the geographic spread, the more possibility of thousands of mutations were there will be no vaccine or containment (by man). Like the virus that has no idea that it will soon be buried or burned with it's host, the psychopaths had no idea that this could come back to bite them. The best laid plans of psychopaths and men...
There are two ways to be fooled.

One is to believe what isn't true;

the other is to refuse to believe what is true.

- Søren Kierkegaard

ExpatBob

Post by ExpatBob » Wed Sep 24, 2014 11:46 pm

Forget tinfoil hat, get your tinfoil hazmat suit ready!

eeuunikkeiexpat

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:55 am

Well the doctors getting infected and dying shows that normal protocols don't work 100%. Only so many disposable masks, gloves, googles, boots, cloro, etc. one can stock and use with 0% errors. Still comes down to immune system strength and personally I have my CS generator and homemade lipo C ready to go anytime along with following a Paleo diet (remember viruses love sugar and carbs) and other stuff that mainstream Big Med and Media would never talk about. So I live my life normally and it either turns into The Stand/EOTW, burns out after a wildfire world infection like the 1918 thingy or something in-between perhaps a Black Death-Dark Ages thingy.

- Søren Kierkegaard

eeuunikkeiexpat

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:50 am

Regarding eliminating the pension drawing population of the developed world, if this holds true if/when EB gets there, it is targeting the wrong age group:
The majority of patients stricken by Ebola are 15 to 44 years old, with men and women suffering at a nearly equal rates, according to researchers. The case fatality rate - based on confirmed cases only - is 70.8%, with a slightly lower chance of death - 64.3% - for those admitted to a hospital. New figures suggest 70% of those infected with Ebola in West Africa have died, higher than previously reported, says the World Health Organization.

- Søren Kierkegaard

john

Post by john » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:09 pm

eeuunikkeiexpat wrote: Still comes down to immune system strength and personally I have my CS generator and homemade lipo C ready to go anytime along with following a Paleo diet (remember viruses love sugar and carbs) and other stuff that mainstream Big Med and Media would never talk about. So I live my life normally and it either turns into The Stand/EOTW, burns out after a wildfire world infection like the 1918 thingy or something in-between perhaps a Black Death-Dark Ages thingy.
Just curious about the Paleo diet you follow. Does it exclude legumes and alcohol?

Paleolithic diet

http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleolithic_diet
One must care about a world one will not see.
--- Bertrand Russell

eeuunikkeiexpat

Post by eeuunikkeiexpat » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:28 pm

john wrote:
eeuunikkeiexpat wrote: Still comes down to immune system strength and personally I have my CS generator and homemade lipo C ready to go anytime along with following a Paleo diet (remember viruses love sugar and carbs) and other stuff that mainstream Big Med and Media would never talk about. So I live my life normally and it either turns into The Stand/EOTW, burns out after a wildfire world infection like the 1918 thingy or something in-between perhaps a Black Death-Dark Ages thingy.
Just curious about the Paleo diet you follow. Does it exclude legumes and alcohol?

Paleolithic diet

http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleolithic_diet
Mine, no alcohol, no way! Cave man did party with fermented grains and fruits and this may be the true reason for the development of farming and man's fall :alien: I also shy away from the sweetened licors and tend towards the simple, bitter-side, less processed alkies without sugary mixes. Straight up, neat, or maybe a an ice cube or two, depending. Wine, chicha and many beers are very natural IMO :drunk:
Beans, I do indeed eat and enjoy them and I am stocked for long term emergencies.
More important are the general guidelines, lots of saturated animal fats vs. proteins and cut the sugar and carbs as much as posible. There are variations as it has been found that butter actually modifies the carbs (less insulin impact) in a cooked potato and fermented grains and veggies also seem to alter the anti-nutrients found in them.

- Søren Kierkegaard