Dj and party services in Santiago

Buy, Sell, Trade, or just give away things with other members of the Chile forum community. Postings will run for 15 days.
Forum rules
Link restrictions are lifted in the Chile Classifieds section for New Users to the Chile Forum. Only one link per post is permitted. ALL posts must be an offer for something for sale IN CHILE. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY FORUM ADMIN!! NO DISCUSSIONS OF OTHER SUBJECTS. ALL POSTS MUST BE DIRECT QUESTIONS TO THE OP, ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.
crazy-chileann

Dj and party services in Santiago

Post by crazy-chileann » Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:41 pm

Hey guys,

First of all, english is not my first language so dont expect too much jeje. Im a Dj in Santiago and I love making and producing events. I have a little company where we provide a lot of services, like sound equipment, lighting, photography, tents, catering, and almost everything you can imagine for an event.

If you are going to make a party or a celebration, or you know someone that is going to do it, please send a message so we can organize something.

Im thrilled to work with you, here is my profile with some reviews of past clients.

Thanks!