Summer has arrived in the south.....?

Buy, Sell, Trade, or just give away things with other members of the Chile forum community. Postings will run for 15 days.
Forum rules
Link restrictions are lifted in the Chile Classifieds section for New Users to the Chile Forum. Only one link per post is permitted. ALL posts must be an offer for something for sale IN CHILE. ALL GROUPS, ORGANIZATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS MUST BE APPROVED BY FORUM ADMIN!! NO DISCUSSIONS OF OTHER SUBJECTS. ALL POSTS MUST BE DIRECT QUESTIONS TO THE OP, ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE SELLING.
Gloria

Summer has arrived in the south.....?

Post by Gloria » Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:04 pm

Well, kind of...sort of....but not matter even though the temp. still nippy for the moment.......summer has arrived and with it outdoor enjoyment. So I would like to offer this handsome rocking chair for all seasons. All handcrafted, made to last for years and not in the market. Just imagine enjoying a nice cold beer and rocking yourself to sleep comfortably. So, if you are interested please pm me. ( Sorry, not available for shipping).
Rocking chair.JPG
I'm from the generation of common sense, wisdom and unfiltered answers. Anótese, comuníquese, publíquese, archívese. I sayeth as I seeth.